Dear Klipsch

According to a person that helped me today with parts, it's the most in demand discontinued Klipsch speaker too, and is also the one that is most likely to return if the demand presents itself. :o

Hopefully...

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Moneysm.jpg

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

According to a person that helped me today with parts, it's the most in demand discontinued Klipsch speaker too, and is also the one that is most likely to return if the demand presents itself. :o

Hopefully...

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Moneysm.jpg

Zoidberg.png

This Thread is Good and You Should Feel Good!

But if you listened to the la scala and the belle side by side the scala sounds better. I did just that before I ordered my la scala also the price of the scala helped on the decision. But I agree it looks real good but I have also seen Scalas that look real good too. I would like to know sales numbers for the heritage line. Andy and Paul both said the Hersey saved the company though.   Rick

I've always wondered about the sound of the Belle vs the La Scala because I hear people go both ways.

In what way does the LaScala sound better to you?

I would like to know as well, does the Belle's side walls buzz like the Lascala.

???? What is this sidewall buzz you speak of? I plan to eventually own either a pair of Belles or La Scalas, but I haven't figured out which one to pursue.

I've heard both and I own lascala's but the belle did sound a tad better to me. However I couldn't afford the extra Grand for the belles and I'm very happy with my choice. With a good sub of two I really can't tell any difference Between them and have no idea what this sidewall buzz he is referring to.

Wow, this topic really went down the tube amp in a hurry....Next!!

Audiophile puns anyone? :D

The Belles to date are the only heritage speaker I've had a chance to listen to. I take their appearance over the LaScala personally, but that's just me.

I've always wondered about the sound of the Belle vs the La Scala because I hear people go both ways.

In what way does the LaScala sound better to you?

Paul Klipsch told me that when he designed the 500 Hz. horn for the Belle he realized that the K-400 horn (on the LaScala and Khorn) was longer than it needed to be. FYI