U.S. Citizen :-)

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

Congrats on an awesome accomplishment.

IMHO A person that serves with our US Armed Services and is honorably discharged should receive a US citizenship!

I've heard of a plan (that gained no traction by the way) very similar to this.  It was mandatory military service for illegal aliens with citizenship after an honorable discharge.  It's fallen by the wayside along with drug testing welfare recipients for eligibility purposes.  Both programs failed as they involved common sense..

• Like 2

Congratulations.  Now Max2 will let you vote, own a weapon and teach in our schools.   I'm not so sure I would be admitting in public about that English part though...

You're right. MKP did it the right way and in my eyes deserves to be an American more than many that are born here.

• Like 2

Congratulations.  Now Max2 will let you vote, own a weapon and teach in our schools.   I'm not so sure I would be admitting in public about that English part though...

First of all, congratulations.  

Oldtimer … lay off the Brits (i actually wouldn’t be upset if i was one).  Pretty cool things come out of England…Queen, Pink Floyd, Yes, some very attractive women too; and there are even Raider fans there. I was told that two weeks ago, you couldn’t find things pertaining to the Miami Dolphins; but, there was Oakland Raiders stuff all over. So we’re obviously talking about a pretty smart country.

The Raiders............................................LOL! :lol:

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind words. It really was a big deal for me. When I was pledgeing my allegiance, I started to get choked-up toward the end (yeh I am a bad a** with feelings) :-)

Even the great response You all gave to this thread gets to me. I was thinking I would get a few thumbs-up. Thanks again....

To the couple of members that wanted to know what kind of shop I have. My wife and I own a auto repair shop. I specialize in Honda/Acura cars. It's just me and the wife no other mechanics.

Millcreekmotorworks.com

If you go to my profile there is a link there

Take care all.... Mark.....

• Like 3

When many Americans, maybe 40 some % think of becoming a US citizen and how it benefits us all this is what we're thinkin about......Congrats and I'm sure we're all glad to have ya !

Edited by Fish