What does your avatar mean

dtel

I dont know what mine is, just changed it for the month of October, cause it looks creepy.

By Midnight, ill have a new one, or maybe my old Tube original.

Mark, I do think it's a clip from a Rob Zombie video, I have been looking for it ever since you put it up in Oct. It's been driving me nuts.

I will be up at midnight waiting for the new Avatar.......bring it on my man :-)

• Like 1

the collective... the yin and yang of my psyche

Spock and Kirk.  So your yin and yang is one makes all of his decisions using his big head, the other makes all of his decisions using his little head.  You mean you are a normal guy. 

exactamundo... as normal as one can possibly be in this day and age.

Logic and Passion.

Back to the thread........

My Avatar is my youngest daughter Emma. The pic was taken about 17 years ago......(she is 20 now).....so she was about 3....

anyway me and my wife would find her sitting in the LaScala's all the time when we played music. She would take me by the hand and walk me to the Adcom and point at it.....then she would take a seat in the bass bin of the LaScala.......that was my clue this was no ordinary child.....

• Like 8

• Moderators

Back to the thread........

My Avatar is my youngest daughter Emma. The pic was taken about 17 years ago......(she is 20 now).....so she was about 3....

anyway me and my wife would find her sitting in the LaScala's all the time when we played music. She would take me by the hand and walk me to the Adcom and point at it.....then she would take a seat in the bass bin of the LaScala.......that was my clue this was no ordinary child.....

That's cool, smart girl, I bet she would laugh if she seen that pic and story.

• Moderators

It's what I play!! ( And what a bunch of REAL musicians play as well).

You ever correspond with forum member Tigerman?  He’s a Hammond man too!

Didn't know that .......thanks!

On the Eric Clapton DVD "one more car, one more rider" from 2001 Billy Preston was playing the h3ll out of a Hammond organ. It was one of Billy's last recordings before he passed away, on that DVD he played the song "will it go round in circles ?".

• Like 1

I will say this......"dtel you better never off that little chimp guy"

That pic kills me....... lol lol......

It's a late night at the shop.......still here working.......fixing a Mazda 6 water pump for the used car lot next to me......my daughter rolled in today with here Honda Accord pi$$ing out oil, fixed the leak changed the oil and noted a bearing noise in the lower part of the engine. I will pull the oil pan off and slip some main and rod bearings in it.

I should have this all done tonight before Mark changes his Avatar......lol lol

• Like 4

• Moderators
tnr, on 31 Oct 2014 - 7:05 PM, said:

CECAA850, on 31 Oct 2014 - 4:32 PM, said:

oldtimer, on 31 Oct 2014 - 4:25 PM, said:

Cop out.

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Mary Ann

Mrs. Howell would be my choice. :o

With her $ I could easily get the other two ! :emotion-55:  :D

• Like 1