jo56steph74 now Jim Naseum.....

jimjimbo

Since I have read the thread. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me as to what it is I missed that would warrant your less than polite response?

And now I'm stirring the pot?

Who the hell are you?

In all fairness since you pride yourself on complete secrecy and anonymity, who the hell are you?

• Like 3

I don't really care. I skimmed the thread

Since I have read the thread.

well which is it? I'm Thaddeus Smith, Snark Patrol. duh.

Well welcome to being the second person on these forums I don't like. And both of you are an ***. And if you want to parse my every word, have a great time. But I can do the same:

"...before jumping in to stir the pot."

Newsflash! I posted here before you, so I think YOU jumped in to stir the pot. Secondly...this whole thread is nothing but a pot being stirred.

Since I have read the thread. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me as to what it is I missed that would warrant your less than polite response?

Who the hell are you?

In all fairness since you pride yourself on complete secrecy and anonymity, who the hell are you?

I'm beginning to identify the members of this 'group' I've been PM'd about. Didn't think much of it till now.

Newsflash! I posted here before you, so I think YOU jumped in to stir the pot.

Ding, ding, ding.. we've got a smarty!

Wow....Well, is he re-banned? Not that I care but must keep up with the conspiracy theory du jour. {Note: Emoticon added for emphasis in case this one comes to fruition}

he wasn't banned. he threw a hissy fit and was "deleted" by request.

Who the hell are you?

I'm beginning to identify the members of this 'group' I've been PM'd about. Didn't think much of it till now.

My point was exposing the irony of someone hiding behind a completely opaque veil demanding who the hell are you to someone else.

• Like 2

Matthews, on 22 Feb 2016 - 4:15 PM, said: dtel's wife, on 22 Feb 2016 - 4:07 PM, said: CECAA850, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:SWL, on 22 Feb 2016 - 10:44 AM, said: What's up with the name changes? You can change your own screen name and keep all your old posts, likes, etc. The problem lately is banned members will change IP's and start up a new identity, or members who've left will do the same and act like they're someone different. And...they think we have no clue. Not sure what is going on with this thread, only read the last page. However, I changed my screen name as well. I hoped that people would notice the change and not really think twice about it. Matt 1970 just sounded so "generic". Changed it to "Matthews". That is what my Grandpa would always call me. Everyone else called me Matt but not Grandpa, I was Matthews I thought it was the name of your dog.

That is funny Jeff Matthews :D  - not once in my life have I met a dog named "Matthew".  For some odd reason, I like it :P