HO HO HO, Merry Klipschmas!!!!

Mallette

Jim Hunter arrives this afternoon with a pair of KI-396s, and an 1801 subwoofer to be loaned for the event next Saturday night marking the Inauguration Day for the Regional Music Heritage Center in Texarkana.  He'll also be bearing a pair of newly minted Heresy's and a La Scala to be placed at the RMHC as the first...and most useful...part of what will become a display to honor PWK's legacy to the music world.  PWK is the only non-musician, composer, or genre to be honored by the RMHC as his work advanced all of those, and more! 

The Klipschorns will be delivered "when it's time."  Can't rush those through the skilled hands of our friends and neighbors at Hope! 

Hopefully, (no pun intended) I'll have the system set up with my '72 'horns in time for my son to man an "open house" so folks coming Saturday for the event will be able to see our wonderful, historic downtown building that awaits renovation in the new year. 

POSTER.jpg

Thanks to KGI for their support!

Dave

KlipschStand.png

• Like 8

that sounds just pretty awesome!  don't much think I can make the debut but it sounds well worth planning into a trip.  that's a great score Dave, getting KPI support and equipment!

awesome work helping bring that project up & running.  best of luck to you all on your Inauguration Day festivities!

keep us posted!

The one with the black background was designed by Matt Sommers of Klipsch.  Superb work!  Certainly drinks up my black ink...  He actually asked about that.  I told him that as long as Klipsch was supporting RMHC the way they are, my ink is their ink! 

Dave

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Mallette said:

Jim Hunter arrives this afternoon with a pair of KI-396s, and an 1801 subwoofer to be loaned for the event next Saturday night marking the Inauguration Day for the Regional Music Heritage Center in Texarkana. 

Congratulations, that's going to sound amazing, both speaker designs excel at what they do and together can rattle walls with clean sound.

Jim Hunter and my son Thomas unwrapping a freshly minted 1802 subwoofer.  330lbs of fun!  Then came the KI-396But wait, there's more...La Scala II and two Heresy's.  Can't rush the Klipschorns being hand built by the skilled craftsman at Hope.   But will have the Pros at the performance Saturday night and the others set up with my '72 'horns at the RMHC future home on Saturday manned by Thomas for visitors. 

Stop by, say hello, and sit a spell!

Dave

20161212_165146.jpg

20161212_165148.jpg

20161212_165153[1].jpg

• Like 8

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Saying goodbye to those bad boys is really gonna suck.

That's the truth, but he does get to play with them.

Dave your dream is coming true, you should be very proud, and your off to a great start.   :emotion-29: