What I Got Today!

Brac

Belles from New Jersey.  Just rolled in the door after a thankfully uneventful 12 hour drive.  Had a great weekend with family, and a nice Klipsch score only 10 minutes away....

Yes, they are oak (for all of you oak haters....), but they are in very nice shape overall, need a little cabinet work and new crossovers.  Will be adding them to my project queue....

attachicon.gifIMG_1793.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1794.JPG

Yes!  :emotion-29::emotion-21:

• Like 2

I awoke looking at craigs on July 4th to see if I got any responses from all the speaker stuff I put up for sale to find Forte IIs in Walnut Oil.  I wasn't looking for more speakers, but last summer when I finished my basement, I wired up the living room above for 7.1 surround in the event I would want to go there in the future.  

I currently have walnut Forte II's as my side surrounds, so I snagged them.  I thought it was kind of rare to find matching Forte II's in Walnut for a good price.  

• Like 2

What i got today!

Board!

Not telling the wife but planning an Oregon coast trip this week, no, NO Scala P/U this time  :o 

In fact likely take her Toyota (My Slot Car) compaired to the truck.

Crab/Lobster overdose sounds pretty good right now.

Of the many trips to Oregon, most were Klipsch P/U scala, Bells, dam near every trip, now if i can just stay off the CL till we go......

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!