What I Got Today!

Brac

It took couple of months, but today this showed up direct from Arrow Video in the U.K.

The complete Sartana box set 

including

If You Meet Sartana... Pray for Your Death (1968)

I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death (1969)

Have a Good Funeral My Friend... Sartana Will Pay (1970)

Light the Fuse... Sartana Is Coming (1970)

Sartana's Here... Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin (1970)

You gotta love those titles!

20200507_125419.jpg

Also today I got these titles from Arrow

Day of Anger (1967)

The Crazieis (1973)

Hellraiser (1987)

12 Monkeys (1995)

Ronin (1998)

Crimson Peak (2015)

20200507_124517.jpg

19 minutes ago, Schu said:

Oooooo... Sartana. I am Jealous.

Do you have 'the great silence'?

I need to find a BD copy of 'Any Gun Can Play' in wide screen

No I don't have this

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Silence-Blu-ray-Klaus-Kinski/dp/B07BZC5KDP

but Day of Anger is pretty good too.

This one is DVD only but says widescreen

https://www.captainbijou.com/product/any-gun-can-play-widescreen-gilbert-roland-dvd/

Whats in the box ?

gaOVMRopRnWGisEzdIecsA.jpg

WQNb0NWT7q1wM6waZDLvg.jpg

It's a Keiser MK3 , same spin cycle I use at the gym and my normal bike there has over 56k miles . I should be good for awhile .

KcfDtpjTOCul1AL4PKUVg.jpg

GYyVyPIRLarQyv8yR993A.jpg

Not a good time to drop a significant chunk of change but I should have done it when they closed the gyms .

We just got some 4 legged food for our 3 year old German Shepherd, Odis.

GSD_Food.thumb.jpg.f8fce3bffc5850aff9558c878e9c619d.jpg

The "food" my daughter is holding is actually our new addition to the family.

Indy, is  our 8 week old Rhodesian Ridgeback.

I think I heard Odis just say, "Mmmmm, Veal."

• Like 3

I first started skateboarding in 72' with a birthday present from my mom. An $8 Free Former double kicktail. FF to 78' (and 3 boards later) when I saved some money from my paper route and bought my first piece(s) of high quality equipment. A set of Sims Snake wheels. I had no idea those wheels in white were quite rare as they were normally in green (88a) or dark red (92.5a). 

I rode the tar outta these things and even used them at my first visit to a skate-park in Seminole, FL (from Cincinnati). Never did any power slides or grinding that could put flat spots on em'. They got retired when street skating around home was getting rough as sidewalks were rarely repaired and our favorite schoolyard had too many pebbles to roll over with a hard durometer wheel. That led to my first set of Kryptonics red core 65mm's. Then a set in 70mm.

FF to a month ago. Cruising fleebay, I came across my old friends the Snakes. BUT IN NOS CONDITION!! I couldn't hit the proxy bid fast enough. A month later, they just now arrived from the UK. I must have put more miles on the originals than I thought. The newly arrived specimens are 66mm diameter and my originals measure barely 61mm.

But NOW I'M HAPPY AS ......well...

Not gonna ride em's just something off my bucket list. My special order Sims LaMar deck is being made in Australia. Hopefully that won't be too long. Already ordered the trucks for it.

IMG_20200511_152254.jpg

IMG_20200511_151407.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mighty Favog said:

I first started skateboarding in 72' with a birthday present from my mom. An $8 Free Former double kicktail. FF to 78' (and 3 boards later) when I saved some money from my paper route and bought my first piece(s) of high quality equipment. A set of Sims Snake wheels. I had no idea those wheels in white were quite rare as they were normally in green (88a) or dark red (92.5a). 

I rode the tar outta these things and even used them at my first visit to a skate-park in Seminole, FL (from Cincinnati). Never did any power slides or grinding that could put flat spots on em'. They got retired when street skating around home was getting rough as sidewalks were rarely repaired and our favorite schoolyard had too many pebbles to roll over with a hard durometer wheel. That let to my first set of Kryptonics red core 65mm's. Then a set in 70mm.

FF to a month ago. Cruising fleebay, I came across my old friends the Snakes. BUT IN NOS CONDITION!! I couldn't hit the proxy bid fast enough. A month later, they just now arrived from the UK. I must have put more miles on the originals than I thought. The newly arrived specimens are 66mm diameter and my originals measure barely 61mm.

But NOW I'M HAPPY AS ......well...

Not gonna ride em's just something off my bucket list. My special order Sims LaMar deck is being in Australia. Homefully that won't be too long. Already ordered the trucks for it.

IMG_20200511_152254.jpg

IMG_20200511_151407.jpg

Excellent find! Great grip. You DID ride the shit out of those wheels. Nice.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Schu said:

you want a bunch of those period wheels?

pay for shipping give me a few bucks on the side., they're yours

I'd be interested in a set of NOS Conical Sims Snakes, preferably in blue. But, other than that, I'm just looking for specific pieces.

If you have a set of Pool Rats, however.....🤣

But thanks for the offer...