What Happened to Vasubandu?

Ceptorman

• Moderators

He said he was going to take a break for a while and come back, maby.

That's all I know, I gave up I couldn't keep up with all the ideas and directions, I don't know what he's doing ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

That guy was everywhere, but haven't seen him post in a while. Does anybody know what happened? I have a feeling if he was on vacation, he would still post.

@vasubandu 

14 minutes ago, dtel said:

He said he was going to take a break for a while and come back, maby.

That's all I know, I gave up I couldn't keep up with all the ideas and directions, I don't know what he's doing ?

Left his wallet and keys in his car...

Car and wallet stolen... Can't find his way back home..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think he was just someone looking for a place to kill some time and thought that constant barrage of topics was interesting. Problem is that on a real forum with people actively involved doing things someone endlessly talking about things and never doing them won't fly. I figure he was retired or unemployed and bored since the number of posts in a short period of time plus hunting for new topics had to be taking big chunks of his days.

• Like 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, garyrc said:

Well, I hope he's O.K.

I think that's been in question for a long time according to him.

When he first joined here I talked with him and he was just looking to put together a HT for his wife and kids to enjoy movies. We talked a little and i tried to explain if he set up it would be more than just the kids, he would like it also, he didn't seem concerned that much. The next thing I know he's looking at all kinds of different things and trying to find something that no one has done and was obsessed with CF-4's (I think it was) and building a 30 something inch sub ?

I couldn't keep up with all the different directions so I backed out for the most part. Seemed like a nice guy but I would have to be hyper and on something to keep up and I'm not. He is or was a Lawyer and I think his wife is also.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

he disappeared right after I returned from my hiatus ... maybe I was stealing his thunder and he didn’t like me. hope he’s okay.

Steve, you're just one state away, can you check on him?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

he disappeared right after I returned from my hiatus ... maybe I was stealing his thunder and he didn’t like me. hope he’s okay.

That's very possible, there were many similar complaints, and people just being intimidated in general just from your presence. :mellow2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1