Ha....Just for fun....Aliens exist

MyOwn

You dont need Fox and you dont need CNN to see when the Alien scare hits or to find out where the divided country is headed.    Just go to wikiarms and watch the bulk price of 5.56 shells, they call it as good as Vegas there.     I quit watching the news and my mood is so much better, Ive lost faith in the whole hill shebang.  I have no control over much other than what is in my Gun safe and the Flat head cats and Crappie in my deep freeze.  Cant live on  peppers and Veggies alone.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

More like off the rails, LOL.

Is that your prediction? Fwiw, 2020 exposed ALOT of "derailment" in Government and we are still living with the repercussions...My guess is that in 2021 we will learn more. That's my take. Again, I also think solutions will tried to be worked out.

Just now, Zen Traveler said:

Is that your prediction? Fwiw, 2020 exposed ALOT of "derailment" in Government and we are still living with the repercussions...My guess is that in 2021 we will learn more. That's my take. Again, I also think solutions will tried to be worked out.

Wrong forum...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Now let's see how the populous reacts once we get back on track in the swamp in a few weeks.  Fixed It!

let me help you, eye have a crytal bowl.....    the fascist anti-fascist will stop burning looting and murdering and some one will pretend to care, meanwhile the proud boyz will have to "stand down" because there's no one to beat, stomp or kill. get your popcorn ready, because I'm sure we'll being hearing a lot more from forty-four. forty-five will have to return fire with his own caca balls. for the koolaid manufacturer's association, aka. abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc, cnn, hln, snl, PBS, Twitter, Google, Facebook and Sally Jesse Rafael it will be business as usual, expect vivid paintings and joyous stories about how good things are going to be, it will be a propagandafest the likes of which only herr goebbels could appreciate. fox news will continue to display eye candy with fresh meat for conspiracy theorist....   how do you say "Russian Conspiracy" in Russian.

It'll be interesting, but then again not so interesting, to watch new appointees' join and rejoin with some old confidants and old floaters in the swamp; all that operation x-fire typhoon thing, together with hunter, hunters' laptop, hunters' tax records, hunters' hooker's and the mystery "big guy" thing, ....  well you won't be bothered with that anymore and your favorite she was almost was forty-four \ forty-five;  all that will be gitt'n power washed back into the swamp....  anticipate a fresh paint job to keep the old girl shinny on the outside and to help sell a "all's well" message to the masses,  of course it helps to have friends in high places to be mixing and dishing out the koolaid.

So, long story short... you'll get more of the same, and you won't be hearing about corn pop any more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• dtel locked this topic