Ha....Just for fun....Aliens exist

MyOwn

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Too many gates.  Sewer back to the swamp.  Too much stagnant water.  It's all gone septic.  

I disagree...You need gates to help people navigate walls, while the swamp was shown to be overflowing by so much sewage that passed through in the last few years--I think the times have changed, but we'll see.

I had one post about jeff's confidence in democracy remark.  Scathing in its accuracy, and thoroughness.   Deleted to respond to your post.  Which was then deleted simply for the reason that I know you know better about what people mean in the context about "gates."  In before the lock at any rate.  

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Which was then deleted simply for the reason that I know you know better about what people mean in the context about "gates."  In before the lock at any rate.  

Of course I know what you meant but feel you lump all "gates" in the same boat, whereas I don't think they are comparable in historical significance. Fwiw, I saw Jeff's comment stirring the pot earlier and I wanted to get my 2 cents in before the lock where we agreed. ;)  {Note Jeff published a 10 point wish list in which I agreed with 8 of the points over 4 years ago--Hard to believe we voted for different candidates.}

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

{Note Jeff published a 10 point wish list in which I agreed with 8 of the points over 4 years ago--Hard to believe we voted for different candidates.}

not all that surprising. Often people agree that a problem exists and that something needs to be done; but differing plans on how to solve the problem are the cause of the argument. The ends don't justify the means for many. 

2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Bob  Lazar is as smart as they get -, they had him under several polygraphs in a row  ,  he beat it several times , they could'nt nail him on anything ---now that's brains

Well there is more than brains.

In fairness.

• dtel locked this topic