Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

My dad took me to St. Louis for a Mets/Cardinals game years ago. I remember making him leave so he wasn't so disappointed in a big loss to the Cardinals.

duder

I know what you mean, over the past few years I defiantly made a point to go see the Mets when they play the Cubs. Everyone that I go with are Cubs fans so it's funny to see 5 guys with Cubs stuff on then me with my Mets gear. I have yet to leave a game early no matter the outcome.

James

I moved from my little cottage to a different and bigger house back in July - I have a separate room now for my audio/video gear. Not sure if I'm going to keep the pink or not, but many theaters have pink, or purple, or other eclectic paint schemes so I thought it works. There's only one window in the room, and it has both blinds AND black-out drapes that I bought from Target - so you can make it almost dark during the middle of the day in the room - a really nice luxury.

Posted Image

Thanks!!

Yes I did. It is very sturdy by design. It's built to accomodate very heavy equipment on any shelf without sagging. You just never know what might show up at my house next. [:D]

I looked for months for just the right one. Everything I found was either not sized right, ugly, poorly made or WAY outside of what I could afford to pay. I finally gave up the search and set about the task of making what I wanted. I'm NOT happy with the color though. I'm working on finding the right combination of stain and oil finishes to get the color I'm after. I'll get there eventually.

• dtel pinned this topic