What Are You Paying For Gas ?

sunburnwilly

• Moderators

Stopped yesterday $1.97 for regular, but I had to diesel in the tractor also, $ 2.54 for the diesel ?

Diesel was cheaper than gas until about year ago ? One good thing I can run the tractor non stop for 2 days on 5 gallons , wish my truck could do that !

• 5 years later...

I drove through Atlanta back in '91 and paid 88 cents a gallon. I remember it specifically because that was the cheapest gas I can remember EVER buying in my 49 years on this earth. I got to buy it at that price several times on work related trips that year.

I paid $3.49 per gallon for regular yesterday.

$5......unreal......too bad we don't have too many refineries instead of too few....We had a gas station in 1965, I recall gas was in the upper twenty cents per gallon.Many times we got the gimmie two dollars worth, now it's gimmie $20 worth....My Dad made about $400 per week, and we were not rich, now I still know people making $400 per week.........

$3.92 for Premium Unleaded (93 Octane),.....

$3.82 for Medium Grade Unleaded (89 Octane),.....

$3.68 for Regular Unleaded (87 Octane),.....

Or, in a nutshell, approx. $1.50/gal. more than I was almost 4 years ago,....... at about the same time a bag of deer corn costed $4.50 per 50 lbs bag..... today that same bag costs $9.75, and that's cheap, because deer season hasn't gotten under full swing. It'll cost $11.00 bag within the next 1 1/2 months.

I filled up the Harley a little while ago after a day's ride... It requires 91 octane, and I paid an all-time high of $4.55 a gallon... The only good thing about it was that I discovered there is now a gas station in town that carries ethanol free gas... The only other one in the area previously was about 25 miles from where I live...

I filled up the Harley a little while ago after a day's ride... It requires 91 octane, and I paid an all-time high of $4.55 a gallon... The only good thing about it was that I discovered there is now a gas station in town that carries ethanol free gas... The only other one in the area previously was about 25 miles from where I live...

I pass a station on my way to work that has E-free gas, at $3.67 a gallon.

Nice... A lot of sattions around here are back under $3.50 for regular.

Bruce

I pass a station on my way to work that has E-free gas, at $3.67 a gallon.

I wish. You can't throw a rock around here without hitting a refinery so you think it would be easy to find E-free fuel. No such luck. I've been to the website that shows where the stations are that carry it and there aren't any to be found.

1 year ago I got 220 miles per 16 gal tank. Now I get at least 500 miles to a 14 gal tank. VW Golf TDi was my answer to rising fuel costs.

I assume you were driving a larger safer vehicle? I have considered smaller for years but my wife drives a full size and likes it.I would hate to force her scale down then she gets hit and hurt bad and I blame myself.It is a tough call between affordable, safety and max mileage.

3.78 per gallon S Indiana