Our friend Bob Crites is in the hospital.

Daddy Dee

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you Bob and Mike, I cannot express in words what your presence and the things that you guys do behind the scenes to help us folks here on the forum mean to me. Quite frankly you guys are an invaluable asset to us here on the forum.

Hoping for a quick diagnosis and a speedy recovery Bob! Please keep us posted.

Friday BEC report:

Just got word a short while ago that dad is out of the angiography suite and back in CVICU. The med. team determined that one of his bypass grafts (he had quintuple bypass surgery back in 1990) had a blockage at it's graft site. The team installed a stint to re-establish the blood flow. They are currently planning to let him come home Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers, I will continue to keep you all as informed as possible.

Michael

Friday BEC report:

Just got word a short while ago that dad is out of the angiography suite and back in CVICU. The med. team determined that one of his bypass grafts (he had quintuple bypass surgery back in 1990) had a blockage at it's graft site. The team installed a stint to re-establish the blood flow. They are currently planning to let him come home Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers, I will continue to keep you all as informed as possible.

Michael

That's some very good news! Thanks for the update Michael.

BTW, do let your father know I recieved the beautiful CT125's this morning in perfect shape. We're looking forward to seeing Bob back on the forum. [;)]

Friday BEC report: Just got word a short while ago that dad is out of the angiography suite and back in CVICU. The med. team determined that one of his bypass grafts (he had quintuple bypass surgery back in 1990) had a blockage at it's graft site. The team installed a stint to re-establish the blood flow. They are currently planning to let him come home Saturday or Sunday. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers, I will continue to keep you all as informed as possible. Michael

Michael, that's awesome. BTW, please tell your Dad that we've been "swamping" God with prayers.:)

Friday BEC report: Just got word a short while ago that dad is out of the angiography suite and back in CVICU. The med. team determined that one of his bypass grafts (he had quintuple bypass surgery back in 1990) had a blockage at it's graft site. The team installed a stint to re-establish the blood flow. They are currently planning to let him come home Saturday or Sunday. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers, I will continue to keep you all as informed as possible. Michael

Michael - Thanks for posting this. This sounds quite positive.

Bob - I'm looking forward to your return here!