Our friend Bob Crites is in the hospital.

Daddy Dee

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Allow me to introduce myself. I am Michael Crites, Bob's son. I do most of the physical part of the work here at the forum-termed B&K Labs.

Dee, Thanks so much for posting about dad. I know he appreciates it also.

Thanks also to DeanG for calling me and offering his thoughts and prayers and for alerting me to the presence of this thread.

To the rest of you, thanks for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I will do my best, as I am able, to keep you all updated on his condition in this thread.

In recent weeks my dad has been having some episodes of tachycardia (fast {in this case, faster than normal for HIM} heart rate) which have been hard to control and have caused him some pain. He spent some time in our local hospital here under observation and they decided that he needed to be in a bigger hospital with a better trained staff so they can watch him more closely. He came home for a few days while they decided on a course of action. The med. team called earlier this week and said they wanted him admitted to a hospital in Little Rock at 9AM this morning.

Here's the scoop as of a few minutes ago when my mom called from the hospital. Dad is finally checked into a room and under observation. When the MD made his rounds today, my dad had one of his tachycardic episodes so the MD was able to get a good handle on exactly what was going on physiologically. Tomorrow the med. team will be doing an angiogram to attempt to define the extent of the damage to his heart and further consider a course of action to begin the repair and healing process.

I will be home as much as possible over the next few days to hold down the fort here taking care of the business. If you have any questions or need any of the services B&K provides, let me know and I'll take care of it as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions regarding my dad's condition, I'll answer those as I am able as well. I have had fairly extensive medical training in the past, but I will try to make any answers I give as close to english as possible.

Michael

Heavenly Father,

Thank you, Lord, for your servant Bob.

Thank you for how he has shared his knowledge and enthusiasm with so

many people. Thank you for Bob's humor, good-natured wit, and

dedication to those of us who gather here.

Dear Lord, please be with the doctors, techs, nurses, orderlies, and

the administrative staff of the hospital that Bob is in. Guide them

with your wisdom, as you are the source of all wisdom.

Be with Bob's wife and son and all his family and friends. May they all

know how much Bob loves them, and may Bob know how much they love him,

for you are the source of all love, Lord.

Send your Spirit to be with Bob, and to work with and guide the medical

staff, and to work in the areas they can't reach or see, to restore Bob

to full health, for you are the source of all health.

And Lord, bring peace and comfort, your peace and comfort, to Bob as he

lies in the hospital, for your are the source and supply of all peace,

and of all comfort.

Your will be done to the glory of your Son Jesus's name.

Amen.

Dee thanks for posting us on Bob.

Michael thanks for updating us on your Pop's condition.

Bob, Michael and family please know our thoughts an prayers are with you. Do well, get well be well.

R/Jim

Actually I heard what really brought this on was when DoubleJ dropped and broke one fo the new horns it took Bob so long to get molded[:o][:D][6]