Our friend Bob Crites is in the hospital.

Daddy Dee

A week or so ago I got an e-mail from Michael that his dad was in ICU in the hospital following an episode with chest pain. Bob was able to come home after a few days while his docs were regrouping with a plan for continued testing to see what is going on.

After Bob got home I told him I'd thought about posting that on the forum because there were folks who would want to be thinking of him in their prayers. I hadn't posted though, out of respect for his privacy, and didn't know what he'd be comfortable with in communicating that.

Bob, in his usual dry wit, said he would give me permission at any time if I wanted to ask others to be praying to the Good Lord for him.

Plans are that he would be admitted today to a Little Rock hospital and begin some testing for the next few days at least.

Thought you folks would want to know that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Does it have something to do with him needing a... I don't know exactly how it's called, is it a pacemaker or another heart rhythm checking device we were joking about a couple of days ago? His doctors found some irregularity in his heartbeat he didn't sense at all. All my best wishes go to you Bob, from this end of the ocean! Please get well soon. Thanks Dee for sharing and informing us! Tim

Oh! Does it have something to do with him needing a... I don't know exactly how it's called, is it a pacemaker or another heart rhythm checking device we were joking about a couple of days ago? His doctors found some irregularity in his heartbeat he didn't sense at all. All my best wishes go to you Bob, from this end of the ocean! Please get well soon. Thanks Dee for sharing and informing us! Tim

Yes, thats it.

Bob told me last week that he might need one. Don't know exactly what it's called either, but "pacemaker" is close.

Now I feel bad about posting that Bob was "old as dirt" and waaaay older than me and Dee. Truth is that the three of us are close to the same age. Close enough anyway. It is just that I am so much better looking.[;)]