25 Year wedding anniversary!!

gonzp

Patrick,

Congratulations!

Nancy and I were also wed 25 years ago today. We had hoped to get married 2 weeks earlier, but an MG club had already booked the bed & breakfast where we were married. Tomorrow is Nancy's birthday; she hates the one-two punch. If I ever forget the anniversary I'm in double trouble.

I know the feeling! Congrats!, just hit 10 years on 6/27 this year. Never thought anyone besides my parents could tolerate me that long plus we dated 2 years prior to getting married.

Speaking of Anniversaries looks like I will hit 7 years on the forum in 6 days.

Well I too congratulate everyone in making the 25 year milestone but I will inject some food for thought.  I am on my second marriage.  I was wed for 28 years the 1st time around and my new wife was married for 25 years in her initial outing (this is her 2nd marriage too).  Between us were on our golden anniversary.  It is really, really weird to adjust after that many years with one person.  Very "twilight Zonish" if you will.  Continued happiness to you all.

• Moderators

Patrick,

Congratulations!

Nancy and I were also wed 25 years ago today. We had hoped to get married 2 weeks earlier, but an MG club had already booked the bed & breakfast where we were married. Tomorrow is Nancy's birthday; she hates the one-two punch. If I ever forget the anniversary I'm in double trouble.

Patrick

Congratulations and best wishes for many, many more!!!

Diz,

dtel has it easy...our anniversary is 11/11 and my birthday is 12/25....now if he could only remember what month we are in![;)]

Our 25th is August 22nd. We rented a cabin on the coast for that week.

We have known each other since we were 11 years old....amazing really.

I dont know what I'd do without her.............

Take care and Happy Anniversary.

Mike