Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13443 topics in this forum

1. K33 for repair

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Wtb Cornscalas

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. WTB KLF20

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. WTB k33-j

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Sony Tuner

• 4 replies
  6. Receiver and CD player

• 0 replies
    • 12 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Can you either adopt me, or leave me those in your will?  Thank you in advance!    😁
    • https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/183116-triode-guys-why-use-a-46-over-a-45-tube-adapters/   Maynard
    • I know I'm late to the game, but I need a couple tweeters.  
    • I've been using my ST-70 pretty religiously for the last 4 or 5 months on my modified Speakerlab SK's.  It's all those speakers really need as far as power goes.  But, coming into summertime, I'm not really needing a tube amp to help heat my upstairs room so I've been looking for/at smaller SS amplifiers to run them.  Only other power amps I have are a 250wpc Rockford Fosgate RF2000 and a 460wpc Carver M-1.0t MkII Opt 002.  But they do sound good on them, too.
    • Yeah, I'd have to remove that decorative trim, too.  Raw birch won't really stain that well, either.  If it's flat and a good substrate, you could just veneer over it and other areas and call it good.  Or, paint them satin black.  Many options.
    • I've always been a fan of Bob and he was always a blast to talk to.  I guess I've known him for about 35 years now and still email on occasion.  I have an M-1.0t amp signed by him (in avatar pic) and a picture of him with it somewhere in my files.  The rep firm I worked for from 2001 till 2009 represented Sunfire and Elan (home control) and we had an event called, "A Night With Bob Carver".  It was a great time and dealers came from all around with various pieces for him to sign.
    • You have made a lot of progress with the whole listening environment. Looks good.
    • I think the reason people seem to always sell their 396's is because it seems capped/rolled off... I'd never own a pair unless it was for a commercial use case.   The 402 has similar 'rolled off' nuance, but with the 402 it is worth trying to work with... the three nine six, not so much.
    • I didn't mean my post as a general comparison of 2-way vs. 3-way speakers. For example, I am an absolute fan of my three-way 1977 LaScala with "air". In the specific case of the 2-way K402, I think a little bit of "air" suits it well. And this is achieved in the way described in this thread without going three full ways where everything gets much bigger in dimensions.  I also believe that a full three-way UJ with a K510 tweeter horn only makes the sound homogeneous over a greater distance than a normal living room can offer..
    • Good thread. If Jensen was still around I would still be building with them.