Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13439 topics in this forum

1. sold: K-1005-K 10" woofer from KG4.2

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Sold: K-79-K

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
  3. Sold: KHO-7 (single)

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 3 replies
  • Recent Posts

• This afternoon my bourbon buddy was playing some tapes on his reel to reel down in the shop.    
    • I am aware of that. I was curious to know if some enterprising individual may have found an analogue. I do see Copper colored speakers (and parts) on Aliexpress.   I'd even be curious to know if the copper color'd polypropylene/aluminum sheets are available.   bob.
    • Hi!   As the title says, looking for unblemished drivers for my RF-7 Series 1s. I am hoping the find 2 of them!   Thanks,   bob  
    • Another thought that I had, is whether or not it is feasible to "Transplant" a RF-7II or RF-7III driver from the "Round" basket to the "Square-ish" basket from a donor RF-7 10" driver? This would entail re-foaming the edge of the cone to the older basket. This isn't an ideal solution but perhaps could work.   Another idea I have kicked around is create an adaptor ring that could be inserted into the RF-7 cavity and allow the RF-7II/III speaker to used as a drop-in replacement.   Bob..
    • there are no copper style recone kits on the market 
    • Apart from waking the neighbour’s  ‘Did you notice that the record collection grew as well - just like your situation 
    • The Mystery Man came over An' he said: "I'm outa-sight!" He said, for a nominal service charge I could reach Nirvana t'nite If I was ready, willing 'n able To pay him his regular fee He would drop all the rest of his pressing affairs And devote His Attention to me But I said Look here brother Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? Now what kind of a mask man are you anyway? Look here brother Don't you waste your time on me The Mystery Man got nervous An' he sorta, fidget around a bit He reached in the pocket of his Mystery Robe An' he whipped out a shaving kit Now, I thought it was a razor An' a can of foamin' goo But he told me right then when the top popped open There was nothin' his box won't do With the oil of Afro-dytee An' the dust of the Grand Wazoo He said "You might not believe this Pancho, but it'll fix up that war paint for you too" An' I said Look here brother (thank you mask man. thank you) Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? Ah, mask man is a ****** Look here brother Don't you waste your time on me I've got troubles of my own, I said An' you can't help me out So take your meditations an' your preparations An' ram it up yer snout "BUT I GOT A KRISTL BOL!", he said An' held it to his horse So I snatched it All away from him An' I showed him how to do it right of course I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head So I'd look like I was Deep I said some Mumbo Jumbos then An' told him he was goin' to sleep I robbed his rings An' pocket watch An' everything else I found I had that sucker hypnotized He couldn't even make a sound I proceeded to tell him his future then As long as he was hanging around I said "The price of pajamas has just gone up An' yer ol' swarmy have just gone down" Look here swarmy Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? (Now is that a real poncho or is that a Seattle poncho who can tell anymore?) Don't you know You could make more money in sindication So don't you waste your time on me Ohm shonty, ohm shonty, ohm shonty-ohm