What is everybody drinking tonite?????????

winchester21

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm....uhm......water.....with ice....regular glass.....

i had some guests over, and i was so embarased...they reminded me of my parents and all i had to offer was water. i felt i needed cuban cigars and some type of wine. i don't even own any wine glasses. in fact i don't own any Glass glasses! i have all plastice Medivial Times and Cowboy cups (from the statium). i am such a simple guy. they were all niced dressed, i was in jeans and a Gulfstream shirt. i felt so out of place...in my own home...lol

very seldom i will enjoy a beer or two. my favorites are starting to be Sam Adams. i like Bostom Lauger, Light, and Winter Ale are the top 3.

Depends what's on TV tonight.

Boxing or UFC.... Johnny Walker & Topochico (60/40 mix) on the rocks.

Testosterone Level Action Packed Movie....... Johnny Walker & Topochico (70/30 mix), on the rocks

Mushy Love Story.... Johnny Walker & Topochico (80/20 mix)

Grammy Night/ Emmy Awards/ Oscars.... Johnny Walker & Topochico (90/10 mix)

Obama Speach / CNN / MSNBC.... Johnny Walker straight out of the bottle.

Out of Makers Mark so Absolut with a pearl onion and a jalapeno stuffed olive. Just turned the amps on to warm up the EH 6550sDrinksMusic

Why that sounds interesting as all hell Chuck! Being an "absolut" kind of guy I'm going to have to try that ~ it's usually marinated ice cubes with a lemon wedge for me, but that sounds so gooood!

(I gotta stay away from the dark stuff ~ makes me crazy) [<:o)]

Let me know how you like it artto. I figured you for a Grey Goose guy. I was partial to Stoli for quite awhile but Absolut was a tad smoother. Now the Goose is even smoother still. Its hard to be loyal to a brand when the proof (smoothness) is in the grain/potatos[:^)] The bar here is at an all time low so I will be uncorking a bottle of wine. We have state controlled licquor sales here (ABC stores) so no Sunday sales[:(]

Massive hookup and furniture moving project with new stuff this weekend- 2-12 packs of Pilsner Urquell since 10 pm Sat nite when I pulled into my driveway from Knoxville to Charlotte. Maybe i can enjoy some Knob Creek and coke tomorrow if this mess gets finished tonite

Did not realize this job was going to be a 2 x 12 packer.

Boxing or UFC.... Johnny Walker & Topochico (60/40 mix) on the rocks.

Testosterone Level Action Packed Movie....... Johnny Walker & Topochico (70/30 mix), on the rocks

Now that's funny.

Boxing or UFC.... Johnny Walker & Topochico (60/40 mix) on the rocks.

Now that's funny.

i like that post gilbert...especially the last comment. obama's speech did fill me with hope--i HOPED that i had another bottle!