signing off - thanks for the brotherhood

Guest " "

Some words I wish to share with my brothers, as I depart.

All is well with me, I can not ask for anything more, I can think of no regrets that I have given enough

There's a journey that I must take. My path is clear, the direction is known, I have the courage, wisdom, commitment levels to succeed

I will not be taken this journey alone.

My words to my brothers.....

Live life, love life,

say the words, do the gestures, participate, be humble, kind, and you will never be wanting

embrace each challenge as an opportunity to grow

my love to all

we may meet again...in a different place...another time..we will reconze one another

in god speed

Speakerfritz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've enjoyed your comments on the forum, fritz, and you should know that your presence here will be missed. Please come back when you can.

Also, your post reads kind of ominous. I hope you're not planning anything ill-advised...

• Moderators

I hope it's just a change and not health !

Thanks for you help and you will be missed around here, if it's a long bike trip make the rounds and stop off at some members houses for a little break from the road ?

Either way good luck in whatever you doing ! [Y]

Speakerfritz,

You know you are appreciated as a part of this community and your words are eloquent.

I do, however, have concern as I read them for what is not being said, but might be among your thoughts.

Don't know what that is, but want to check that out with you.

Hang around, bro. You've got alot of support here.

We've got alot ahead of us yet to go.

Yeah, that does read very concerningly. Is there some context that others are aware of that I have missed?

I have been travelling a lot and certainly could have missed something.

We certainly do hope all is well. Funny how we find each other truly as more than just someone on the other end of a keyboard around here.

Paul

I have been travelling a lot and certainly could have missed something.

As best I know, this is out of the blue.

Funny how we find each other truly as more than just someone on the other end of a keyboard around here.

You are right. He's a great asset to the forum and has helped many individuals out both with finding goodies, fixing goodies or simply sharing his expertise with dummies like me with various problems, mortar shells not withstanding!

Fritz... you leave an uncertain tone about your comments. It's certainly a free world and no one is trying to tell you what to do. Hopefully you will be responding to your emails on an ongoing basis.

Absolutely is a free world. And, as a doctor, I sometimes tend to read into what people say. They don't always come out and say they are hurting or want help or what ever.

We all hope that this is an indication that you have other things in life going on other than typing in a computer about speakers. There are times I get more and less active around here, thats for sure.

Maybe you decided that the world of Bose is where you belong. Maybe you don't like speakers anymore, want to buy a farm, raise chickens and llamas and watch the sunsets at night. Maybe about to travel the world.

Or, if you are hurting, need help, want help, don't want help, let someone know. Certainly doesn't have to be here in public obviously.

And, if we are all a bunch of paranoid weirdos who are reading WAY too much into your message, tell us you are cool, just need a break, tell us to take a hike!

I have never even met you in person, but I can tell you that I hope all is well with you.

Paul