signing off - thanks for the brotherhood

Guest " "

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just lost 2 coworkers in this last week I have worked with for 6 years. They moved on also. It is a sudden shock when this happens, but at 1 time I was on this forum all the time, and found myself not doing much of anything else.

Speakerfritz, it has been a pleasure, at least with you, I know you will read this so I can say I hope all is well, and I will miss you here. So will others.

This has been a journey, and it has been fun, but the time has to come for things to end.

Farewell my freind.

Jim

Michael, it has been a pleasure doing business and sharing our love of speakers together. I have enjoyed our comaradarie but whatever path you must take, take it knowing that there are many here who care about you. If there is loss of love or pain in your life, you know you can share it here at any time and receive support.

Thank you for such kind parting words. Be at peace my Brother.

Michael

Michael emailed me and told me that he was doing well.

Good to hear that he is good. Good luck to you brother. Funny thing how we become friends around here. Some of us have met before, others not. We have some things in common. Other things not. At the end of the day, we hope each other well. Be well on your journey, whatever and wherever it may take you. God Bless. Paul

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for all the emails of encouragement and the kind words.

In the time I last visited this forum my life has changed......for now, for the better...

My journey has still just begun, in the time that has passed since my last post, I am only half way through my first step....my foot is in the air half way to the floor....

Good to hear from you, fritz. You have a lot of friends on here. Even if you're away, please remember to pop in from time to time. The old gang's here and there are always a few new faces that may become part of the old gang.