25,000 I guess that's it...

colterphoto1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already planning a nice big pool party at his place this coming summer. No, he doesn't know about it... but... just like when the first group of people "told" Klipsch they were coming to visit the factory, getting the almost annual Klipsch pilgrimages kickstarted.... I figure if we get enough people to show up at his place for the annual pool party, he'll have no choice but to acquiese.

Minor detail.... he has no pool [*-)]

Who's in with me?

Probably just checking this or a few other threads. He may no longer now that he knows you are spying, but I hope not!

Lurking is okay. He can spend a few minutes a day just keeping tabs, instead of hours posting. We don't get his much appreciated commentary, but what can you do. This is not a stunt he's pulling, just something good for him right now.

I have watched this thread with interest, but refrained from posting till now. I'm sorry I just do'nt get it. Would someone like to explain to me the reasoning behind it, and why it was done the way it was ?? I do'nt want to come off as unsympathetic or callous...just wondering and a little confused. Michael I wish you well.

Checking into a forum and reading threads of interest isn't the same as contributing -- which can really eat up the hours in a day. As for making "it official" -- it's just a way of keeping himself accountable. And let's get real here -- what can a person possibly say that they haven't already said after 25,000 posts? I can relate to his thinking.

At least he said goodbye -- most people just leave and you never hear from them again.

No wonder Klipsch let Michael go -- why pay someone for something when you can get it from them for free via the forum!