25,000 I guess that's it...

colterphoto1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

It was a kick getting to know you a bit in Hope (was that '06? '05?). I hope life smoothes out a bit for you. If you hook up with a different website, let us know (so we can come bug you![;)]). So thanks for giving me some breathing room in trying to catch up to your post count...[;)]

Seriously, if I ever make it out to Indy (finances will need to greatly improve), I will definitely look you up. I'll even be your roadie junior!

Take care, brother!

Good luck Michael and i am sure you will pop in some time either with this username or something else.. eitherway I am sure it would be very hard to stay away from this 'madness' especially after all these years.

i may still contact you some day to see if you have any heritage speakers to offload as i may be going heritage sooner rather than later,, but i dont know as many things are in the balance right now.. enough about me..

take care and your post have always been great to read

we all start at a 0 post count, what we make of it from there is up to us.

25000+ posts - that is commitment

Ciao for now
DU73

I wish I had a chance to meet you in person! I would've been at your thing in Indy this last summer but duty called and I had to travel where I am now (Iraq). You have been a large part of this community for sure. I constantly dig through old posts and I usually see you on any thread that is worth reading and a lot that aren't! Good luck on your future endeavors! This community will have a void with your absence! Thanks for everything!

Daniel

Michael,

We're all sorry to see you leave here but you've got to do what's best for you.

And as you've said, you've made some great lifelong friends here. I'm sure they'll keep in touch outside of this community. Whatever direction your life takes I along with others wish you the best in everything that you do and know that you'll always be welcome here and that we think you're a great guy.

Thanks for your friendship to all of us and for sharing your wealth of knowledge and for sharing your concert in the park experience with all of us and hospitality this past June.

I hope that Roadie's becomes everything you want it to be but even better.

Ben

As the great philosopher Yogi Berra said, "When you come to the fork in the road, Take it!" [:D]

I have found that change can do a man good. Perhaps this is what you need to break you out of your mental/metaphysical funk. Michael you have had a positive impact on our little corner of the internet, making friends and helping folks you didn't even know. A worthwhile legacy you can be proud of. Take the same approach to your new path and I'm sure you will have success. I hope the rest of the world is ready because, the Stormbringer Mr. Colter is coming your way. Good luck on your journey, Michael. Your buddy, Stephen.

PS: It's not easy referencing Deep Purple in a farewell testimonial. [;)]

Best of luck Michael...you have made tons of informative posts and helped people and as long as this forum is running, you legacy will remain and you information will be passed on. If you have not figured it out, comments on Amy's blog count as forum posts...hence the 25,001. Take Care, ACE

Hopefully Michael will re think his permanent exit after his new venutre gains success-- and it no doubt will.

Once the bad taste is gone and the dust settles- he will be back- maybe not in the same capacity but just to say hi and join the fun.

I hope this is a short lived retreat.

We miss you already.