Deep in thought

sputnik

False, false, false. What kind of a real man keeps a diary? What kind of a real man, would go to bed without figuring out how to get his cycle started. What kind of a real man who owns a motorcycle would be married to someone in a yuppie sweater and a big nose.

Besides. Why would a real man brood, when they could take a hammer to said machine until the friggin thing gets the message and starts working.

I'm suspicious.

False, false, false. What kind of a real man keeps a diary? What kind of a real man, would go to bed without figuring out how to get his cycle started. What kind of a real man who owns a motorcycle would be married to someone in a yuppie sweater and a big nose.

Besides. Why would a real man brood, when they could take a hammer to said machine until the friggin thing gets the message and starts working.

I'm suspicious.

it was probably written by a woman who thinks she knows how men think.

False, false, false. What kind of a real man keeps a diary?

A good friend of mine, now in his 60s, keeps a journal. He has written almost every day since he was a teenager. Then again, he is an historian. It's been interesting when he can tell you exactly where he was on any given day over the past 40+ years.From college, to Viet Nam, back... all the military bases he has been on, jobs he's had

Bruce

False, false, false. What kind of a real man keeps a diary?

A good friend of mine, now in his 60s, keeps a journal. He has written almost every day since he was a teenager. Then again, he is an historian. It's been interesting when he can tell you exactly where he was on any given day over the past 40+ years.From college, to Viet Nam, back... all the military bases he has been on, jobs he's had

Bruce

Yes Marvel, your friend is not keeping a diary, he’s writing
a journal. After all did “Big Bill”
Steinbeck keep a diary, or “Papa Doc” Hemmingway? No way! They kept
journals.

No the last guy to keep a diary was a cat named
Boswell. While he may have raised
Samuel Johnson to the status of a “big man” thereafter no male would allow any
of his offspring to be named Boswell.

Why calling a journal a diary would be equivalent to taking
a gun into a swamp to keep snakes at bay, when every guy knows perfectly well
that a big stick is all you need.

Enough of this, I’m off to pour some beer into my Cheerios.
Do some other manly stuff. Scratch my stomach, lift my right cheek and let....

I'm suspicious.

That was my exact thoughts on said thoughts, good thinkin'.

Easy, because he won't have the money to fix the damage the hammer causes because they have to "go visit her family for the holidays".

Easy, because he won't have the money to fix the damage the hammer causes because they have to "go visit her family for the holidays".

So they visit the relatives. Said man get's his male in-laws to the side. They are sucking on some brewskies, natch. He proceeds to tell the story about how he took a hammer to his $15k motorbike until the thing surrendered. It got the message and starts flawlessly every day since.

"Dude!!!!!" and high fives all around.

I'm suspicious.

He's also not a man unless he consumes lots of cheap, watered down lagers and avoids fanny packs (the TV told me so). That might assist him in getting the guts to hammer said machine into submission.......

....................They are sucking on some brewskies, natch...............

Sorry Thebes, real men don't say "natch."

Anyway, you guys are getting this all wrong - a real man has more than one motorcycle.

The problem is probably just the stator anyway.