Jubilee's for sale ! SOLD !

davis419b

Boxx if you have the money I have the room, maybe we can work something out. :D

So I take it your probably not going to take me up on my offer, you know the one with you have the money, I have the space kind of deal. I mean if you are I need to know right away to drive down to pick them up. :D

OK for now.... Still laying low with my better half.... lol...

First, congrats!!

Second, just toss a doily over them...she'll never notice!

As for the top, I've always thought that one could build a Khorn style top (to match the shape of the Jubilee bass bin) and place the K510 inside it to give a more finished presentation.

That said, I've also thought about doing the same thing with the K402 like several others have. Then I think...nah... I kind of like the look of intimidation that it presents.

:emotion-19:

OK for now.... Still laying low with my better half.... lol...

First, congrats!!

Second, just toss a doily over them...she'll never notice!

As for the top, I've always thought that one could build a Khorn style top (to match the shape of the Jubilee bass bin) and place the K510 inside it to give a more finished presentation.

That said, I've also thought about doing the same thing with the K402 like several others have. Then I think...nah... I kind of like the look of intimidation that it presents.

:emotion-19:

Not trying to hijack this thread or anything. Just wanted to show what I did with mine. The 402 would obviously require a slightly different approach but you get the idea. Hope this helps.

post-7010-0-53140000-1391284634_thumb.jp

post-7010-0-30580000-1391284658_thumb.jp

post-7010-0-09140000-1391284675_thumb.jp

post-7010-0-31700000-1391284690_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Not trying to hijack this thread or anything. Just wanted to show what I did with mine. The 402 would obviously require a slightly different approach but you get the idea. Hope this helps.
Great photo's... I always appreciate the input from fellow forum members. This is something that I can do. Thanks....