Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Now that I know there is such a thing as a Hoss Burger, I will. Thanks!

Love meat but backing off of lately. Stilll a good burger, I am game!

me too.  i don’t eat much meat anymore at all, and don’t really miss it either. i did eat some catfish tonight for dinner (trying a new restaurant). 

pasta or salad makes me happy these days.  there is a place down the street that has a Caprese Sandwich--I’m hooked on them now.

• Like 1

Tried vegetarian in 1975 and like it but, my gf was all the way with it but, got hooked on Deaf Smith peanut butter and Bryer's shakes and blew up like a balloon. Still, that was then and have learned my lesson some. It is a good lifestyle, IMO So many good things to eat . That Sandwich sounds good to me. I am a chow hound anyway.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

Anyone ever been to club Med in Florida. They have Coors on tap at the soda fountain.

Not crazy about Coors but it's better than a Coke, and no never been.

Well Super DAD how did the kiddies like mouseland, and you and the better half also ? (besides of being separated from your money, got to expect that)

And you know if we don't get a couple pics (when your ready) it was all just made up ! Super DAD :D

Tired.

post-27403-14118182475788_thumb.jpg

I don't have a lot of phone camera pics. As I purchased the memory maker. Which sends all the pics taken on rides, along with professional pics to my account for downloading. Really cool, other then that it was a great time. Though 6 days at mouse land is way too much. Now that I feel I have my fill of all the parks. If I return to Florida, there just may only a day set aside for the magic kingdom. If the kiddies aren't with us or old enough to be on their own. I wouldn't mind trying that wine and beer expo at Epcot. I feel there is more to do at Florida, so I would like to return someday.

• Like 5

Good morning to all.   Coffee and breakfast down the hatch.  Ready for a beautiful fall day.

So I can not access page 160 of this thread ?   It says Klipsch driver error ?  

I was editing a post of mine on page 160 when this happened.  Can anyone access page 160?

I get the same error message on page 160.

• Like 4

Finishing off my third cup of joe this morning....

I went to see some high school football last night, followed by plenty of Tex/Mex and more than enough frozen margarita's.

Now I'm getting ready to head out to the Dallas annual Greek Food Festival... OPA...Lot's of food, adult beverages and fun.  Did I mention food?

I'll start my diet tomorrow.... perhaps

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 4

Good morning to all.   Coffee and breakfast down the hatch.  Ready for a beautiful fall day.

So I can not access page 160 of this thread ?   It says Klipsch driver error ?  

I was editing a post of mine on page 160 when this happened.  Can anyone access page 160?

I had an issue with the same thing last week, email chad, quick fix, something about when you go to an old post and modify it, if there is a space between your lines, it messes up the page.

• Like 3

Great Dave then go ahead and spin some vinyl :)

I think fjd may be onto something....maybe my dates will look better if I have the martini first :mellow:

Nothing planned for the weekend....no dates.....nada :wacko:

Where is Mark?  Must be fighting fires :o

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

I think im DONE with this fire, been stocking/feeding thousands, went into sly park/Pollack pines for a drink or four, this is one depressing area, almost everyone was effected in some way.

Things are winding down a tad, they are sending some of the first responders home at this time.

Fire still going here and there, my closest shooting area is toasted, no biggie, can wait till i move to Nevada.

• Like 4

Finishing off my third cup of joe this morning....

I went to see some high school football last night, followed by plenty of Tex/Mex and more than enough frozen margarita's.

Now I'm getting ready to head out to the Dallas annual Greek Food Festival... OPA...Lot's of food, adult beverages and fun.  Did I mention food?

I'll start my diet tomorrow.... perhaps

Mex/Greek food is the Bomb :emotion-21::emotion-22:

• Like 3

• Moderators

Great Dave then go ahead and spin some vinyl :)

I think fjd may be onto something....maybe my dates will look better if I have the martini first :mellow:

Nothing planned for the weekend....no dates.....nada :wacko:

Where is Mark?  Must be fighting fires :o

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

I think im DONE with this fire, been stocking/feeding thousands, went into sly park/Pollack pines for a drink or four, this is one depressing area, almost everyone was effected in some way.

Things are winding down a tad, they are sending some of the first responders home at this time.

Fire still going here and there, my closest shooting area is toasted, no biggie, can wait till i move to Nevada.

Hope it's winding down, give all these people a break until some idiot lights it up somewhere else.

• Like 1

Good morning! It's 12 degrees warmer today and the ground is still again this morning although last evening we had another 5.0. Baby boy number two is due in the next 8-9 days so the volume is going to go up in my house by about one KHorn. (That's a scientific measurement right?). Coffee's in hand this morning - all is well.

• Like 2