Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Thanks Billy (0;

I know you have SXM radio, I have Real Jazz in the background now... Starting to add the NEW wires into this preamp.... Hoping to have this ready for my new TRIPLE LP play this evening over in RTM ;0) Must keep on task, snow falling heavier outside..... /0:

• Like 4

Thanks Billy (0;

I know you have SXM radio, I have Real Jazz in the background now... Starting to add the NEW wires into this preamp.... Hoping to have this ready for my new TRIPLE LP play this evening over in RTM ;0) Must keep on task, snow falling heavier outside..... /0:

Absolutely yes!

Yes, thinking it should sound nice. Off to work with coffee in hand soon for me. Good day!

• Like 4

Hey guys....

I could not have my coffee with you all this morning.....My grandson came busting in our room this morning YELLING....."It's my birthday and I'm five years old"....so the morning coffee was with him and most of the day. We had a little get together last night and today for him. Ninja Turtles are all around the house....oh yea... lol lol

Hey Tigerman that's some cool wok....you are da man...

check in later

MKP :-)

• Like 8

Hey guys....

I could not have my coffee with you all this morning.....My grandson came busting in our room this morning YELLING....."It's my birthday and I'm five years old"....so the morning coffee was with him and most of the day. We had a little get together last night and today for him. Ninja Turtles are all around the house....oh yea... lol lol

check in later

Does he hang out in the LaScala's like your daughter did when she was a little one?

• Like 4

Finishing up my daughter's bday party at the local skating rink. I guess things must get heated after 630, as there is a cop at the door with metal detectors. Now time for the slumber party with 6 twelve year old girls. I told the wife I am locking myself in the garage.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 6

Hey guys....

check in later

Does he hang out in the LaScala's like your daughter did when she was a little one?

lol lol....no he doesn't....but I'll see if I can get a pic of him in one for you guys..

MKP ;-)

• Like 4

Morning Gang

Going for the second cup.....Now.

topped out @74 here yesterday, heading for 76+ today, and 70s for the next 9 days.

Dam Skeeters anyway :o

Over the years Mining, someone always brought to camp, some new fangled skeeter spray.

"Repel" @ WallyWorld, 5bucks for 4oz.

Lemon/Eucalyptus oil spray, natural spray and Deet Free.

You mist yourself, and you will see them flying around you but they Dont land/bite.

On with the day, Boat, Lawn, Beer :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-71120000-1424011060_thumb.j

• Like 8

Morning Gang

Going for the second cup.....Now.

topped out @74 here yesterday, heading for 76+ today, and 70s for the next 9 days.

Dam Skeeters anyway :o

Over the years Mining, someone always brought to camp, some new fangled skeeter spray.

"Repel" @ WallyWorld, 5bucks for 4oz.

Lemon/Eucalyptus oil spray, natural spray and Deet Free.

You mist yourself, and you will see them flying around you but they Dont land/bite.

On with the day, Boat, Lawn, Beer :emotion-21:

Come up here. We have 100% effective mosquito control. (-30 below wind chill factor)

• Like 6

morning guys

working on the 1st cup...waiting for this guy to get back to me about "four" KP301's for $400 bones. There down in D.C. that's about 50 min away for me.  iv'e sent him a bunch of e-mails. angusruler posted the link last night, I'm all over this....

other than that just chillin today....sorry there will be no "likes" from me today.....I'm all out :-(  How many "like" do we get a day?

Check in later....a good day to all...

MKP ;-)

• Like 7

Tiger nice work and pics, thanks for sharing. Enjoying cup one today and enjoying the earlier daylight. We're getting to the gain 5-5.5 min/ day stage and its starting to make a real difference. We can almost exit the cave! Have a great Sunday all!

• Like 4

Mornin' all. Running late ... seriously slept in this morning.

Duder ... i'd give you a like on your burnt breakfast, but i'm too overcome with jealousy that you can eat pancakes!! Been off the carbs, etc., so long it would be like giving me a "fix".

Looks like our crack weather forecasters screwed it up again. We're heading into snow later today. Changing plans to get the smoker cranked up today.

Happy Sunday and cheers!

• Like 6