Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Nice temps here, up in the mid 80s. It's about time.

Work is soooo busy, no time for any fun. Am getting to borrow an 8 input interface for recording computer audio, which will be kinda fun.

Bruce

• Like 3

Im in my Bar, wife went straight to the room.

Im good, little fresh grind sittin here here in front of me .

Ryan the Bartender is seeing everything im typing, still does not believe im not drinking and watching me.

Wife here, time for eats...........

• Like 4

Evening gang

Up, after dinner nap, dam 24 hr town anyway.......

Lite blend coffee, looking at the Dessert menu.

You hope guys should be on your way :emotion-21:

Ryan off, Malissa on duty, her husband works the kitchen, looks like i came in at the right time :)

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Hello my coffee lovin' friends and good morning................ :emotion-44:    (a  TGIF morning at that :smile: )

I'm right here Chuck, checking in before heading off to work..

Looks like all going well here....   

Just wanted to let you know, I am going to be trying a rather 'old fashioned' method of coffee 'cooking' this weekend!  Something I have NEVER done before....   But, I will give it a try and include photos during the process and a report on the taste as well  :wink: ...

See you all Saturday morning.........(unless you drop by this evening over in RTM, which is my hangout on the weekends after 8pm. eastern :emotion-46:  :emotion-29: )

..........Gary

• Like 5

Morning gang

Wife siting here having a BM and me, my second cup/

Not a lot of time today, will finish a couple light fixtures and sit the lift out for PU.

In the morning we are heading to Arz, well that's the plan anyway.

Keeping my eye on the weather, here, Arz and for you guys going to/in Hope. (Nav Weather).

Ryan the bartender here says hi, he is wanting some new speakers and likes this Forum.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Azalea Festival weekend here in the Port City.  Thousands of tourist coming from all over.  I usually head the other way.

Chowder cook off at one of the local beaches.....may do that with LF. 

Riding the new bike most every day.  Heavy rains has washed much of the pollen away for now and the air is much fresher.

Have a great weekend.....and as always....

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Mornin guys. Looks like we have our assignments..... Chowder for Chuck, Ariz for Mark and old fashioned coffee for Gary. Me .... gotta get off my duff and find a nice birthday present for my better half. She's pretty practical ...wants new patio chairs. Will get some cards too, of course, and some cut flowers. Made a dinner reservation for tomorrow night at a nice place. That should do it.

Gotta go track down those chairs. Have a great day all. More cheers. :D

• Like 3

Mornin' kids...  Been tied up in the office, but the weekend is within reach!  I'll likely be working on the honey-do list, or out pullin' weeds in the yard again, but it's therapeutic after being behind a desk all week.

For those of you hitting the roads, be safe!

• Like 4

Time to get C&C up and running again! Where ya at Mark? Chuck? Gary? billybob? Other 'gang members'?

Good weekend around here. Mostly celebrating my beautiful better half's birthday. She got her requested patio chairs along with flowers, some fine dining, cards and bbq tonight. Somehow I enjoy her b-day more than my own. Have a great day and cheers to all............

• Like 4

Time to get C&C up and running again! Where ya at Mark? Chuck? Gary? billybob? Other 'gang members'?

Good weekend around here. Mostly celebrating my beautiful better half's birthday. She got her requested patio chairs along with flowers, some fine dining, cards and bbq tonight. Somehow I enjoy her b-day more than my own. Have a great day and cheers to all............

Yes, I sing happy birthday to Nancy once a year. Do not always do a lot of romantic things for her but, glad you enjoy the giving.

Keep romance alive :)

Seems I recall things slowing on the forum some when folks are in Hope.

Enjoy your spring...

• Like 3

Hello and good Sunday afternoon my friends!

I am sorry that I was unable to come up with my 'old fashioned' coffee extravaganza this weekend.   Darn box out in the garage could NOT be found.  Need to paw around the junk pile out there and hopefully find what I am looking for.

Meanwhile, I was MOST happy that I was able to fine new 'O' seals for my LESS then year old Ryobi powerwasher (3100 psi)   Used it for last spring's deck/winter cleanup and the house washing and a few car rinsings and the seals all blew out in the handle AND hose !  

Called about replacements, but they are NOT available from the factory for safety reasons..........hmmmmmmmmmm.    Lucky, we have a company down my street in an old mill building that has A to Z for hoses, belts and fittings for every application imaginable!   I brought the hose in, the guy said, "Yup, we got those, how many?"  I said TEN please.    So, for $3.50 I got enough to replace as needed.  I installed them with a dose of 100% pure silicone spray...

With that introduction out of the way, I am going to go play with that and give the SUV a good de-winter rinse and make sure it is ready for the task of cleaning the hard winter crud off the deck...

I will report later ....  enjoy your day everyone. :)

............Gary

• Like 5

That is right, dtel was in Hope! Sounds like a swell time!

Yes, think it is. Looks like a large tumbler of scotch/coffee is holding.

Just loved Vegas but, the lake I hear is nice in color. Just about cool relaxing after boat project. in a nice place and having a nice time with wife. Well deserved. Yes, that linear actuator, that I had thought you were using for the job. It was just too much to see the way the travel was so, dare I say just right. Excellent!

Enjoy your retirement. :) Reno sounds nice.

billybob will buy a round if I can. Just let know. Bartender too.

Enjoying a cup. :)

• Like 4

Called about replacements, but they are NOT available from the factory for safety reasons..........hmmmmmmmmmm. Lucky, we have a company down my street in an old mill building that has A to Z for hoses, belts and fittings for every application imaginable! I brought the hose in, the guy said, "Yup, we got those, how many?" I said TEN please. So, for $3.50 I got enough to replace as needed. I installed them with a dose of 100% pure silicone spray...

Very good idea and logical to buy multi- hard to come by parts that may be needed, Good job on that deck then. Sure is nice in the snow.

Stay warm.

Cup :)

• Like 3

Like Gary I broke out the pressure washer and instead of snow I fought back the pollen.  The Generac usually starts in one pull and it did not disappoint this time.

LF took part in a few of the Azalea Festival events and had a great time.

Got some biking and guitar plucking in over the weekend.

My azaleas will peak by the weekend so pics to follow.

Welcome back dtel and dtel's wife!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6