Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening everyone...

Well, so much going on here on CCC over the past few days.......but, all caught up now..

Anyway, tonight's listening session over in RTM became an evening of testing a couple of subwoofers here in Music Hall...

I posted some of these over in RTM, but thought I would share a little here as well... Luther, glad you can share listening experiences with some other friends .... You would have enjoyed the goings on in here...

Ok, some photos...

Here are the two units in the comparo ... F-1500-R on left, DS-350 on right....image_114.jpegHere with grills removed, I should mention that the Pinnacle is a type of isobaric enclosure as there is a second 12" woofer within the cabinetimage_121.jpeghttp://s1215.photobucket.com/user/Tigermanv8/media/image_114.jpeg.html]...here and after the Pinnacle made a great matchup with the Khorns, the DS-350 sits in it's new home.....it really rocks this 23x18' space with authority! image_118.jpeg

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 7

Good morning.

First sip of coffee from victorious Spartans mug.

It's a beautiful sunny morning in Southeast Michigan. The sun reflecting from the snow covered trees is spectacular. By Thanksgiving it is supposed to be 50 degrees, so it will all be gone.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 8

Mornin' all. Getting ready for my pre-holiday side trip to see my daughter and 2 of the grandkids. Not the best timing since we have a house full on Thanksgiving and Better Half Unit will have to do most of the prep, but she is ok with my going to see them.

Have a good day, all.

• Like 4

Morning gang

40 and feels like it.

Drum/Rotor are off the Dodge, today i will seperate them, monday take it in for turning.

I do enjoy working two hours and taking a day off :emotion-21:

Duder will have a happy wife, now keep it that way. think of the Bonus, you always have a clean shop :emotion-21:

My wifes garage has heat also, rack mount stereo, speakers? well, i'll take picks of those, they are a tad different.

Now on with that second cup..... :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

post-57941-0-76120000-1448208150_thumb.j

• Like 3

12279017_926920257363983_187168935751573

So how does this workout for the Spartans.  Does Iowa have to loose and Michigan have to continue to win to make it.  There are so many variables I always get confused.

On another note, I am working on third cup while enjoying Ozzy's Blizzard of Oz on vinyl in the craft room, dam this sounds good. If I get this two page paper wrote, I will head to a buddy's house for the Green Bay/Vikings game.  This buddy is the one that opened the door for me to the Klipsch world.  I was about 19 and had just visited Nebraska Furniture Mart,  where I had heard RF-5's.  The next day at work I was asking him if he had ever heard of Klipsch.  That is when I was invited over to his house for a real demo.  I had never heard of the Heritage line until this, as the furniture store was the first time I had ever heard of Klipsch.  Anyways, a rack full of NAD with bridged amps, a pair of Cornwalls with Heresies stack on top, and 4 yamaha 15s on the floor.  I remember feeling like that guy on the classic Maxwell commercial with all of his close blowing along with my hair blowing.  I was hooked, I had made up my mind, I was going to own Klipsch Heritage.  I am currently listening to my first pair of Heresies, while my wife is down stairs enjoying our beloved Cornwalls.  Awe the Klipsch life is great, even better with coffee, cocktails, cables and good friends.

Go Vikings Go, cheers and be well.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 4

So how does this workout for the Spartans.  Does Iowa have to loose and Michigan have to continue to win to make it.  There are so many variables I always get confused.

Go Vikings Go, cheers and be well.

If Iowa continues to win, including the B1G Championship game in Indy, they should be in, as they would be undefeated.  If MSU or OSU wins the B1G Championship, the Committee will have some discretion as to whether or not the B1G winner is in the playoffs.  Given that the only potentially undefeated team at that point would be Clemson, It's difficult to predict which 1 loss teams will be in and which will be out.  Michigan could still win the B1G, but, with 2 losses, they have, essentially, no chance at a spot in the playoffs.

If Notre Dame has the decency to lose to Stanford next week, the Committee's task will be easier.  I predict 1. Clemson. 2. Alabama 3. B1G winner (unless Michigan) 4. Notre Dame.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 4

• Moderators

ea, nothing good ever comes fro having tea,
Elden Old Chap...You just pissed off an entire country. 

It's OK Im' good at doing that. Anyway who would choose tea over coffee, Ok I know whole countries, I just can't help it sometimes :ph34r: .

• Like 5

Adiós, boys. Had posts removed without warning, or explanation.

What did I miss?  A post in this thread?

i missed this too.  you’d think with all the talk of “warning points” and such, that removal of posts would be accompanied by an explanation--hopefully, it is just a computer malfunction.  removal of posts, if intentional, would suggest that the post had crossed a line...so wouldn’t you think the poster would be told about it?  Still hoping that there is just a technical malfunction to explain this.

if you still check in, even silently sancho, take care of yourself and hope your son’s medical condition is resolved completely.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

Adiós, boys. Had posts removed without warning, or explanation.

What did I miss?  A post in this thread?

i missed this too.  you’d think with all the talk of “warning points” and such, that removal of posts would be accompanied by an explanation--hopefully, it is just a computer malfunction.  removal of posts, if intentional, would suggest that the post had crossed a line...so wouldn’t you think the poster would be told about it?  Still hoping that there is just a technical malfunction to explain this.

if you still check in, even silently sancho, take care of yourself and hope your son’s medical condition is resolved completely.

This is my scr erw up, i may indeed type in somethiing, i just forget to "Post", then runoff somewhere else chat on something, come back to said thread, i thought i anserd someone and Whaa-La No Post!

I tend to believe this is what happened unless proof exist otherwise.

Then again, my Mouse may have it's own opinion.

post-57941-0-46360000-1448221752_thumb.j

• Like 4