Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

45 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

We ate at Olive Garden tonight. Had a gift card.

that may have been mine.  I have one somewhere around here. Thank God that people that give me stuff never come back and ask if I enjoyed it; because if I don’t use it right them--the chances of it getting lost are high.   Except the Ketchup chips, those were eaten immediately.

Happy New Year.

• Like 6

May be starting to trickle here a bit. Felt a couple of drops. All points along the Gulf coast may expect rain. Hope no accidents along the I-10 corridor. Good evening. Very nice photo's there Chuck! Thanks for the good times, and others here. Good company to have.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Wish you were here my friend!  LF says hey!

Tell her that I say Hey too -- and wish you both a fantastic New Year. If I was there or you were here--i’d come out of my shell and socialize.

Rain is coming down, so i went to the store to get some supplies--now i’m in for the night. It will be a quiet night alone for me ( i pledged that in 2016 i would be more sociable; but, i failed at that.  Hopefully i’ll break out of my funk in 2017 and have some fun---but today, i want to be alone).  

I tuned up one of the guitars and will play some. Got a couple of burritos in the fridge, cheese, chips & dip, veggie tray, and ice cream.  I hope i don’t try to eat it all. 

• Like 5

Good New Years Eve everyone!   :emotion-19:    Chuck, I will take a glass of that Josh !!!    :emotion-21:   :lol:   I noticed that the LF's home is being regularly featured and we have not seen many posts from your fine house lately................  :ph34r:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tigerman said:

Good New Years Eve everyone!   :emotion-19:    Chuck, I will take a glass of that Josh !!!    :emotion-21:   :lol:   I noticed that the LF's home is being regularly featured and we have not seen many posts from your fine house lately................  :ph34r:

Tonight's photos are from mi casa.  My friend from LA introduced me to Josh.  Good price/taste....he serves it at his bar in Las Vegas.

Hope Waits playing.  Good to have you join us Gary.   

We will be observing Greenland time zone which means we can go to bed at ten:)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

Does this mean you will start posting clear, in focus photos?

lol lol ...... yea, I gotta figure out how to do it..... I've been using my scan tool/ tablet to post the pics and I know there not the best....

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I hate change.

OMG... you have no clue:lol: I have been using a old flip phone for years.... My kids make fun of me.... The BOSS has always had the "High Tech" phone for the shop and since we are together almost 24/7 I really don't need a fancy phone. My old phone started messing up a little over a year ago, the "c"&"v" started not working so it was getting harder to text. The BOSS got me a used touch screen phone. About a week into this new/used phone it started having problems so I demanded my old flipper  back... that was just about a year ago. Well, last week I couldn't text on my old flipper and I whispered  "I need a new phone"  The BOSS made me say it again:blink:

Last week the new phone came in and she got it all set-up for me. So far it's going good, I just gotta get used to it. 

MKP :-)

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Tonight's photos are from mi casa.  My friend from LA introduced me to Josh.  Good price/taste....he serves it at his bar in Las Vegas.

Hope Waits playing.  Good to have you join us Gary.   

We will be observing Greenland time zone which means we can go to bed at ten:)

Oh........my bad..............wondered about that fireplace ;)........

Yeah, just talking from the kitchen tonight, keeping an eye on RTM and here, also 'What I got' forum....   Gearing up for my neighbor's party next door....  Same neighbors we just had here for a dessert/wine party Tuesday evening....   :)    More wine and drinks will be flowing, fine cheeses and cakes from one of the top Italian bakeries too.........mmmmmm!

• Like 5

Mark....that new phone will quickly grow on you. I don't like change either at first, but once I realize it isn't as challenging as I thought, I like it.

I recently updated to the new Xfinity X1 cable box, the remote seemed complicated. A week later and I really like all the new features, and I can't imagine going back to the old remote.

• Like 7