Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

17 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

LP gas delivery just left.  $947.53 yikes.  LP is $5.49/gal.

Yep those scooters are fast.....not very forgiving if you hit a curb:o

Sounds about right + or - a couple bucks, but how long will this load of Gas last ?

Farmer Bud the other day was getting his Gas and Diesel/lube oil delivered and bi otchig about a $2K Bill. His supply will last through May.

I'll drop your package in the Post this morning, my Cave project swamped my day yesterday.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, babadono said:

You got ripped off......just MHO. Paid $1.99 a gallon last time I filled up.

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

LP gas delivery just left.  $947.53 yikes.  LP is $5.49/gal.

Yep those scooters are fast.....not very forgiving if you hit a curb:o

here's a link to prices. Have you called yet to ask for clarification?
http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pri_wfr_a_epllpa_prs_dpgal_w.htm

• Like 5

1 hour ago, baron167 said:

here's a link to prices. Have you called yet to ask for clarification?
http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pri_wfr_a_epllpa_prs_dpgal_w.htm

You're a good man baron.  Using your link I called Suburbane Propane, quoted the EIA price sheet and had the price reduced to $2.99/gallon.  You saved me a bunch.  Thanks!   Send me a pm with your address and I'll send you some Bertie County Peanuts.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

You're a good man baron.  Using your link I called Suburbane Propane, quoted the EIA price sheet and had the price reduced to $2.99/gallon.  You saved me a bunch.  Thanks!   Send me a pm with your address and I'll send you some Bertie County Peanuts.

I appreciate that, but no need. Happy to help!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

You called them out on this and they refunded you some of the overcharge. Cool. I think they want your repeat business:)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Man Chuck I couldn't afford to live around you guys.  First the shutter people rip you off, then the propane guys do.

True enough Carl.  All the good links helped set the LP guys straight.  Being able to quote the price as of 3 days ago left them little wiggle room.

Now about the shutters.....

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Tarheel said:

thinking back....the 289 Mustang with 4 barrel only produced 220 hp so perhaps the S2000 would kick it's butt. Anyway me and Wolfbane's  daughter need to try it out:rolleyes:

Number two daughter has driven my S2000 on occasion since I bought it. Including at a track day a while back. Her first car was a Civic with manual trans.

Number one daughter has her Honda Fit Sport with paddle shifter and has no interest in using this to ever change gears unless stuck in snow. For Melissa getting from point A to point B is the extent of her interest in cars.

• Like 4