Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

53 minutes ago, USNRET said:

so all toiletries, most clothes / shoes, charging devices and cables, credit cards etc are at sea

Some BO, unshaven and naked with a dead cell phone listening to the quality Mac gear.........

I really envy you!!

• Like 3

Hey all,

Hope all you guys are good. The BOSS and I are good.... same ol' same ol' stuff. 

Well I must say I am much better today that I was a week ago. Last Wednesday I had cataract surgery in my left eye and I was FREAKING out too say the least!! Like most I am really freaky about the "eye" thing... Well all went great and I can see so so much better. I was at the point I was unable to drive at night.

About a year ago I was complaining about not being able to see real good while driving at night. There were huge halos around all light. At 1st it wasn't that bad but got worse quickly. I went to get my eyes checked at Walmart. They did there thing and I ordered glasses. At the time of examination I was told I had "slight" cataract in my left eye. I'm like....... ok. Well when the glasses came in I was not not real happy.... couldn't see a whole lot better but I dealt with it. But within a few months I knew something was not right. So I went to a "real" eye doctor.  Within 90 seconds of his exam he says "oh your way beyond glasses you need surgery" 20/400 in left eye! He stated I had fast growing cataracts. I feel the Walmart doctor should have sent me to a eye surgeon right from the start!!

Anyway all is good.... I can see..... and I am thankful. We're getting ready to roll out and see the surgeon so he can release me to go back to work.  

I need to say this again....... I am thankful..... very thankful

Take care my friends...

MKP :-)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Glad your vision has improved and I hope you learned your lessons about using Wal-Mart Drs.  Try not to use Wal-Mart's proctologist either.  His office is in the garage by the lube rack.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Glad your vision has improved and I hope you learned your lessons about using Wal-Mart Drs.  Try not to use Wal-Mart's proctologist either.  His office is in the garage by the lube rack.

--- better than his office being by the sand blaster? Now That would chafe your arse !! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Hey all,

Hope all you guys are good. The BOSS and I are good.... same ol' same ol' stuff. 

Well I must say I am much better today that I was a week ago. Last Wednesday I had cataract surgery in my left eye and I was FREAKING out too say the least!! Like most I am really freaky about the "eye" thing... Well all went great and I can see so so much better. I was at the point I was unable to drive at night.

About a year ago I was complaining about not being able to see real good while driving at night. There were huge halos around all light. At 1st it wasn't that bad but got worse quickly. I went to get my eyes checked at Walmart. They did there thing and I ordered glasses. At the time of examination I was told I had "slight" cataract in my left eye. I'm like....... ok. Well when the glasses came in I was not not real happy.... couldn't see a whole lot better but I dealt with it. But within a few months I knew something was not right. So I went to a "real" eye doctor.  Within 90 seconds of his exam he says "oh your way beyond glasses you need surgery" 20/400 in left eye! He stated I had fast growing cataracts. I feel the Walmart doctor should have sent me to a eye surgeon right from the start!!

Anyway all is good.... I can see..... and I am thankful. We're getting ready to roll out and see the surgeon so he can release me to go back to work.  

Take care my friends...

MKP :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1