Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Now that should take you back.

It did!

I was the kid who always had to touch things and had to see what would happen if I put my hand over the nozzle.  Of course the ball fell and rolled down the aisle.  My mother had to get a clerk to put it back up.  I naturally got tore up at the appropriate time when no one was around.

• Like 8

Hey guys....snow on the ground this morning....yea winter is here.

Well the inspector was just here at my house......he just gave me the "OK" for my deck, I have been building this deck for the last 2.5 years......and today it is done.....we'll this is the 1st part of my plan. When it's all done I want the whole length on my house a deck. But next on the list is the main bathroom.....

Take care all....check in later......Mark :-)

But next on the list is the main bathroom.....

Mine too but I have to finish the spare bathroom first which is about 85% done.

Maybe over Thanksgiving i will relate to my "new" digs we have been in for the last five years.

My tails of living in a "Flipper" prepared house will amuse everyone. :D

• Like 6

So the guy I am installing the ceiling speakers for, is flipping the house. So I never took the time to recommend any speakers. Guess I didn't have to as he knew what was good.

f18826b083b419e733b46867995214dc.jpg

I was actually quite surprised when I opened the box.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 5

I don't know. Does in-ceiling speakers add to the value of a house? I kinda doubt it.

It wouldn't add to the value if I were the buyer, but who knows what the general public would find attractive? Might find a buyer who thinks this is a real upgrade over his Bose "system." At least it's Klipsch.  In-ceiling probably has a decent WAF too. I'm just grateful my better half has no problem with my big honkin' floor standers.

• Like 4

I don't know. Does in-ceiling speakers add to the value of a house? I kinda doubt it.

That is something you and I could agree on. However I have came to realize, that most people don't look at home audio like we do. Does it add value? No, but it may be a selling point or help sell the house at fair market. That's just my thought
  • Like 4

Hey guys. Coffee is good this morning. Every morning our eldest daughter has the coffee ready. My wife will get up and bring me my 1st cup. But this morning I got up and took coffee to her.

So today will be wood stacking day. 3 cords of stacking. Today will be the 1st fire of the season.

I think I'll give my self a break from the shop this weekend. We worked late all week. I had dinner with my old shop helper and his family last night. He is going to do a timming belt on my Odyssey van for me today. We have this joke with him that.........he can never repay me for all the crap I have done for him over the years..lol lol.

.......Mark how's the dryer thing going?

Take care all... :-)

• Like 5

Morning gang   57 in the cave

Dryer is installed, all new vent hoses, flapper thingy, and all metal this time around.

Pulling the old one out yesterday i found we (had) a visiting mouse, last cat died two months ago.

The mouse was stashing cat food under the dryer/washer and only could have come in at night when we left the side door open.

Chili cookin weather, think ill do that today.

• Like 7

• Moderators

For me it would be a hard choice between chili and chili dogs, but never tried it with little smoky's.  Although the little smoky's could be added to almost anything and make it better........Ok I just love meat       :)  I don't have a really good recipe for chili but when using ground beef I shape it into giant burgers and smoke it on the smoker then break it up in the pot, I like flavor better.

• Like 5