Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

If a "bone" is $100. what is $1,000?

it's a big "F" ing bone :-)
thanks for the"like" on that one. But that's my wifes. She reads all your guys posts. She is in the office on the shop computer and I am out in the bay on my scan-tool tablet.

She came in the bay and said just that "if a bone is $100 then a $1000 is a big F ing bone" .......man I lmao.....so I had to drop it on you guys. She if funny.

She still raggs me about this Klipsch forum.......and the kids too.......they all say" what do your Klipsch friends say"......then my youngest daughter found out that I spoke with a woman on here (Amy) there was h*ll to pay.

I know I have only been around a few months.... but you guy are all I got.......H*LL I got more friends here than I do in life... lol lol

Check in later gotta work :-)

"She still raggs me about this Klipsch forum.......and the kids too.......they all say" what do your Klipsch friends say"

Just tell the interested parties, Klipsch Speakers ARE, cheaper than kids.

Wife see's me in the cave surfin or whatever on the Pc, and ask you on the Form? yes dear, they are way more reasonable than  Pub friends. cost less too.

Somehow i did something right a few years back, built her system FIRST, seems ever since then, i can do NO wrong or spend too much. she is quite happy with her system.

• Like 7

We got a new day popping up so good morning folks :)

Said here recently, I need to get off of my derierre and go hobbying !

Just realized, motorcycle is just that :emotion-44:

What with the checking it over and dealing with minor issues, I got abit busy for a couple of weeks.

• Like 6

H*LL I got more friends here than I do in life... lol lol

Hey More Klipch Please

What about that red head I saw you with the other night? She sure looked like a "good friend." :o

• Like 6

Right at freezing here this morning.  Still no heat.  Looks like a wood fired heat time tonight.  Hopefully parts will be in soon.  Work sucks but at least it's warm!

Down to 21 last night.  I gave in and turned on the heat.

Our house is fairly well insulated and only got down to 64 but it would have been nice to take the chill off.

• Like 2

H*LL I got more friends here than I do in life... lol lol

Hey More Klipch Please

What about that red head I saw you with the other night? She sure looked like a "good friend." :o

now I'm gonna get...better get on her computer and delete that.....
  • Like 6

Mornin' folks and Happy Friday. Looks like I missed a bunch of stuff yesterday.

Dave, sorry about your Dad. I lost mine as a kid and it's tough at any age. Wish him a joyous journey and be grateful for all the time you had.

Still cold in Denver metro with snow on the ground. I'm sure the ski resorts are doing their "happy dance." Can't wait to pick up our new rescue Springer on Sunday!! We're getting ready with new beds, bowls, crate and all that. Stay warm everyone.

• Like 5

Hey guys....snow on the ground this morning....yea winter is here.

Well the inspector was just here at my house......he just gave me the "OK" for my deck, I have been building this deck for the last 2.5 years......and today it is done.....we'll this is the 1st part of my plan. When it's all done I want the whole length on my house a deck. But next on the list is the main bathroom.....

Take care all....check in later......Mark :-)

• Like 4

• Moderators
oldtimer, on 14 Nov 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

CECAA850, on 14 Nov 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

Right at freezing here this morning.  Still no heat.  Looks like a wood fired heat time tonight.  Hopefully parts will be in soon.  Work sucks but at least it's warm!

Down to 21 last night.  I gave in and turned on the heat.

Yep 27 here last night, lit the heater for the first time this winter, they say 29 tonight so I guess I will have to repeat it, it's still burning now .

• Like 3

Good Afternoon gang

Just workin on the second cup of Major Diciknsons Blend and waking up.

There is NO such thing as "Overslept" or "Sleeping in" when Retired.

Workin in the Cave into the Wee hours, neglected projects and such.

One such task i MUST take on is thinning the tool collection, i just realized i have three of everything.

I either get another rollaway, or keep just the new chit.

I see most everyone is getting a taste of winter, time to prepare if not done already.  

• Like 6