Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening gang

Finely sitting down after much work, detail of the small stuff on the Boat.

Two trips to my $50 dollar store, (the Depot)

I will be making another Video of the Panic Button, and this one will describe and show the works.

Ordered the Vinyl for the Dash rear cover 9 days ago, still not here, tracking states it's finely in the state.

Came out of Florida, UPS shipped :wacko:

Cold Coffee and Brownie Bites is the order of the evening :emotion-21:

sounds like a busy day for you…glad to hear you got stuff accomplished.  I didn’t. Drove around for a while…walked 1/3 of the pier and realized i was too hungry to continue. So hungry that i stopped at a 7-11 and bought some chips & gatorade.

• Like 3

Good morning coffee lovers (0;

Chuck, the Cambridge phono stage is wonderful, last night's listening session was a l o n g break in period. Played 3 new vinyl recordings which were all recently brand new releases...

Endless River, Division Bell and the most recent, Wish You were Here.... The packaging on these is very complete to say the least, like works of art ;0)

Here was the scene from Music Hall with Endless River about to be placed on the RP-6 ......

(I got coffee related photos coming up) image.jpg1_146.jpg

• Like 4

.......about to taste the Italian roast, said to be smoother then the French......a little sweetness before the breakfast cooking mission begins (0:

All for now, enjoy your day my friends....image.jpg1_160.jpg

• Like 6

Enjoying Gary's photos as I get ready for a cool, sunny, Sunday with a high pollen index.  The porch is yellow from a couple of days dusting and the carpenter bees are doing their mating ritual which will turn into wood boring in short order.

Tomorrow is the big day.  The roofers will be swarming and shingles flying as my 27 year old roof covering says farewell.  Jake and I will be staying with the LF for three days as the chaos ensues.  I will be saying my farewell to a chunk of JP Morgan stock to pay for all this fun :(  

In preparation for Jakes mini vacation we went to the dog spa yesterday.  He is all clean and fluffy and not happy about staying in out of the cool weather. 

I need more coffee so......

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6

Thank you Chuck..... Sounds like your home is getting some nice upgrades and maintenance.... We are down to some interior painting, toilet and vanity upgrades in two bathrooms (guest bath never gets used, vintage, still like new we'll leave it alone)... Chimney rebuild and a new driveway and walks........ And that ought to do it ((0;

By then, it will be retirement for this one, time to enjoy it all as do many of you..

Kitchen cleanup, more Starbucks ( which really IS a smooth dark roast, we are impressed ;0)

Enjoy your weather, sunny, still much snow on ground here and there....

........Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 4

Morning gang, Gary the coffee photos are great.  Well picked up a camper last weekend, so yesterday we spent the day cleaning and personalizing it.  Sports are picking up so its soccer, and baseball everyday until about June.  looks like for the most part everyone is doing good.   Well I am getting ready to head out to breakfast with my Dad, Mom, and brother.  Everybody have a good day. 

• Like 7

Morning Gang

Sunday, had to check.

Looks like Tarheel has his project, get one of those Magnets on a stick to pick up the nails, there is going to be a few :o

Tiger needs to state how the new Grind is, i will be shopping for a "New Bean" Tuesday.

BigStew, enjoy, well till the next Quake anyway, your OverDue.

Arz hanger move coming up fast, people are cashing my checks, rented a motorhome to stay at the airpark during the loadup.

Boat touch up, waiting on the vinyl for the Final piece of work.

Wife has the next couple days off, we are really into the "Ceser Chavez Holiday" around here.......NOT!

First cup down.....going for more.

• Like 5

Evening gang

A few carpet panels for the boat and a Depot run, and ya-know, im taking the rest of the day off :blink:

Brownie Bites, cold Coffee, flippin channels on the Tv above the Pc :emotion-21:

Anybody going to give me a tip/type/location on the next new "Bean" i should try ?

• Like 3

I COMPLEATLY understand why old people don't have kids. :blink2: 

Our youngest daughter and her husband are both in school, he was in a bad car accident ( being a dumbass) and being somewhat unable to take care of himself or the 2 yo we have the 2 yo for a couple three weeks. This way it allows them to both continue with school (it's not a choice).

It's great to watch the grandkids, but good god a 2 yo at our age 57 is ALOT to deal with, I am hoping to make it to the end of this deal without making the news ! :o  :mellow: 

Is it really wrong to duct tape a kid to the wall for a few hours ?   :ph34r: 

Imagine this... my father-in-law was 57 when my wife was born.   

• Like 4

• Moderators
Imagine this... my father-in-law was 57 when my wife was born.

He was a brave man, or he worked ALOT.

I find I am getting a lot more work done trying to stay busy. The bad news is he's still 2 and I'm still 57, I thought I had more patience since I got older, I guess not. :huh:  

But I never had to break out the duct tape yet.

• Like 3

No injuries JL?  Amazing!

Mark......if you have a Costco there you may want to try Mayorga beans.  I think it is about $14 for a two pound bag.  I like it.

Roofers overhead stripping the shingles.  A bit noisy.  Got to get out of here.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5