What would change in your setup if you won the lottery?

Scrappydue

Well I think after I built my house I'd start off with the top of the line cinema stuff. Seems how my 904's sound huge I bet the mcm-4 is insane! If I didn't like those I'd probably move to an all JTR setup since I've heard them numerous times and leave impressed every single time.

Next would be the living room. The 63's would go bye bye in lieu of some "nicer looking" speakers. Probably palladium, or maybe even switch to some paradigm studio. I'm a fan of their looks and sound. I've demoed them next to some of my speakers before and thought they sound more alike than different.

Two channel room would have a few different sets. I'd have to have me a pair of salks. Love them. SOOO smooth! Prolly a pair of Maggie's to listen to piano on. Cause I just don't think pianos can sound more magical than a pair of Maggie's. And then probably a set of la scalas with a killer horn sub for when I wanna get down and piss off the next town over with some good ol rock and roll.

Lol one day......

• Like 2

I was just talking to my wife about this, after maybe building a new house. I would still look for used pairs of Jubilees, and MWM or MGMs what ever they are. Then drive to those locations around the county to pick them up. Though the Palladium's are very nice looking and probably nice sounding, I don't think I could spend that much. Just my way of thinking, probably would keep that way of thinking. Then again they say that kind of money changes people.

• Like 1

Palladium 9 channel all driven by McIntosh amps and 4 Funk Audio 18.3's to match the beauty of the Palladium's. That's also just the guest house, I will have to really think about the main theater room....

Edited by K5SS
  • Like 3

Palladium 9 channel all driven by McIntosh amps and 4 Funk Audio 18.3's to match the beauty of the Palladium's. That's also just the guest house, I will have to really think about the main theater room....

:emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I WOULD NOT CHANGE A SINGLE THING ! :D

Because I wouldn't be home, different island every couple of weeks, I'll post on occasion when within internet range if I'm not to busy trying to figure out what tropical drink is next.

post-9700-0-73380000-1406082986.gif

• Like 3

If I won the lottery, I'd fly all my new-found Klipschite friends out to listen to my all-Klipsch setup, on my yacht in the Bahamas. B)

+++

I love threads like this, because now that we're exchanging stories, I can justify buying my lottery ticket for entertainment purposes, instead of due to my gambling addiction. :P

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

I would set up a 7.2 room with KP-600's Danley 10's and a 20' screen. Of course there would be the normal leather theater seating with built in beer coolers. Those would automatically shift to the side when the 10 person hot tub is raised up through the floor. When in music mode, the walls would lift to reveal giant fish tanks with sharks. :)

first I'd bulldoze my house and build a brand spanking new farm house. then I'd clear out a larger footprint than my current detached garage/shop and build a large outbuilding to accommodate all of my shop needs and with enough space to build an adequately sized (volume and proportions) listening room. I'd build an infinitely better NAS array for my music storage and probably buy one of the Linn network transports. I'd stay with Klipsch, though not sure what exactly. Probably McIntosh amplification. And an Eames lounge chair.

Basically my current 30 year plan, but fast-tracked into reality.

• Like 1

Man, that's a hard question, but I think it would involve several different systems including Klipschorns, Palladiums and Cornscalas .... some for HT and some for 2 channel. Upgraded amps all around and a better HT sub for sure!! And don't forget the projection screen, and on and on .........

I would buy this to get the ball rolling

villanonna-stjohn-01.jpg

A couple of these, just to take care of the Villa of course....

41cktvUWh%2BL._SY300_.jpg

Then buy this

Klipsch headquarters.jpg

And then hire about half the guys on the board here that have enormous amounts of passion for Klipsch products and tremendous ideas for future development.

• Like 2