Crites

Bob is extremely knowledgeable and helpful if you need to repair or refurbish vintage Klipsch. We exchanged several emails during the restoration of La Scalas that had hung in an Ohio bar for 30+ years. With parts, drivers and advice supplied by Bob, the speakers now perform fantastically in the band practice room of the local high school.

• Like 1

Mentor and friend.

If it's broken, he can probably fix it. Does some of my warranty work from time to time, and always seems more interested in helping me solve my problem than making me feel bad that I can't fix something that he can. Stays above the fray. Disagrees with me on some things but respects me enough to let me have my opinions without making them a test of fellowship. Great sparring partner, and one of the funniest guys I know. Favorite quote, after telling him I didn't think his hearing was that good, "I don't need to hear good, I have good test equipment."

Edited by DeanG
  • Like 3

OK, So I have a question who is Bob Crites? Agian I am new to the forum so do not blast me too much. I have seen his goodies on e-bay they look great. Bob if you are member of this forum please enlighten me thanks Mark...

Bob is a member of this forum, but is unlikely to chime into a thread that is starting to sound like a eulogy. His forum name is BEC. He's not known for tooting his own horn, unless, of course, it's a CT125.

• Like 1

Bob is one of the good guys. He also seems to have a good deal of common sense.
Yep, and, somehow, an exceptional range of knowledge on tap, which only comes up when needed.

Bob is old as dirt and an onery old coot. Makes fun of me and short people.

He is the place to go with an audio question.

BEC offers cost effective products and upgrades with the principles of thought from PWK.

Does his homework. Class act.

tc

tc

Edited by IB Slammin

Well thanks to all. I went to his web site "very cool". I think it is time to do some up-grading and it looks like he is the man!!! He sounds like some of the old school mechanics I know, I am no young buck, been a mechanic for 30+ years but- I know guys that have broken more stuff than I have fixed!! lol lol. Agian thanks to all Mark...

Same experience over here in The Netherlands.

Used his cast frame woofers and CT-125's in the La Scala's with great result. I second the "fast reply" comments, he made me feel a appreciated customer though only buying a few components.

• Like 1

Bob is a most valued Klipsch supporter and he should be high on the list of all Klipsch fans for sales and service. Being a niche company Bob an Michael need as much support as we can give them, it would be a sore loss to lose them due to lack of business. The Crites family is such a tremendous support to the Klipsch community. Thanks and keep on having grand children Bob they are good for you. Best regards Moray James.

• Like 2