tnr, on 31 Oct 2014 - 7:05 PM, said:

CECAA850, on 31 Oct 2014 - 4:32 PM, said:

oldtimer, on 31 Oct 2014 - 4:25 PM, said:

Cop out.

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Mary Ann

Mrs. Howell would be my choice. :o

With her $ I could easily get the other two ! :emotion-55:  :D

the heck with all the women........I'd take the jungle car, turn it into a boat, and get the heck off the island!

• Moderators
My avatar shows my first Klipsch: Heresy from 1980...and flamingos because, uh, flamingos! Lot's of tropical stuff in the den.

Yes flamingos and tropical stuff............I like it. :emotion-21:  

• Moderators

Just some crazy guy with a pile of pro speakers. 

and the hair … can’t forget the hair brother.  Hope all is well at the House of Klipsch.

No can't forget the hair, the first time I met him was at the airport, I looked like we picked up Sammy Hagar from the back.

• Like 2

I dont know what mine is, just changed it for the month of October, cause it looks creepy.

By Midnight, ill have a new one, or maybe my old Tube original.

Mark, I do think it's a clip from a Rob Zombie video, I have been looking for it ever since you put it up in Oct. It's been driving me nuts.

I will be up at midnight waiting for the new Avatar.......bring it on my man :-)

Mark it's 1:23. I gotta go to sleep. I'll check with you tomorrow........well it is tomorrow or today or something.....I'll just check later :-)

My current Picture is of a Australian Arms S.A.P.  Also referred to as a Tasmanian Devil.  Prior to that it was the animal form of the Tasmanian Devil.  One of the members was being a Jerk because he did not like some of us discussing firearms, and the feedback on what a member should buy.

Anyhow he called me Taz along with some other rude remarks.  So I thanked him for the new nick name, and when I found a Tasmanian Devil that looks like the one I keep beside my bed I just had to post it.  The picture is spot on down to the laser sights on top as to looking like mine.

• Like 3

It's what I play!! ( And what a bunch of REAL musicians play as well).

You ever correspond with forum member Tigerman?  He’s a Hammond man too!

Didn't know that .......thanks!

On the Eric Clapton DVD "one more car, one more rider" from 2001 Billy Preston was playing the h3ll out of a Hammond organ. It was one of Billy's last recordings before he passed away, on that DVD he played the song "will it go round in circles ?".

They're all over the place in rock 'n roll ... some of my favs are early Santana. They still pop up in rock and even country. Blues and jazz of course. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's a real Hammond or a keyboard. There's a B3 "section" in just about every keyboard imitating the sound and some of them are pretty good. Cheers.

• Like 1