NO, not Peyton Manning too!

JL Sargent

The accusation is not the crime.

I can reserve judgement and stay out of the wasted time thinking about drama that does not affect my life in any way shape or form.  I'll wait until the end and then just tell me how it all came out.

I really hope that Peyton didn't do HGH as accused.

I don't believe it for one second.

Of course I hoped that Lance Armstrong was innocent too. Your thoughts?

Me too but his overbearing arrogance should have been a clue.  A 'hero" to many and then a fallen "hero" to most. 

Sad day when the truth came out.

Bill

The accusation is not the crime.

I can reserve judgement and stay out of the wasted time thinking about drama that does not affect my life in any way shape or form.  I'll wait until the end and then just tell me how it all came out.

Damn you're starting to sound like mas (before your time) :)

They all do it I bet.....baseball player got caught then Lance .....But in Lances defense everyone in the tour was doing it they just wanted to make an example out of him. Heck they even warned Greg LeMond that the competitors would try to cause trouble and warned him to carry all his food and water himself. I could really care less about baseball and football cause they do not pay taxes and then they get public to build the stadiums for them.......then charge them to go to game and to park at the stadium they paid for. All they while not even helping to pay for the roads that go to the stadium. Its all a scam.

Yes, let's be sure to accuse someone, and then deem them guilty on the basis of an Al Jazeera story based on the information given by one person, who has since denied that he told them anything, was not at the clinic in question when they said he supposedly was, is not a pharmacist but a pharmacy technician, and whom has since lost his license.  Wow, you guys are pathetic.