Klipschorns (Persian Nut Lacquer)

TasDom

Sadly, unless a "collector" gets them...they will probably go in the 2000-2500 range. The WAF is probably just a little better than a pair of 402 horns.

If I could get them for that, I would. 

You wont ! I have already offered a good deal more than that wirh no success.

• Like 3

Maybe the klipsch museum would be interested in owning them.  That was a special order and there cannot be very many of them on planet earth.  I have a pair of Khorns in their museum.  Klipsch did not buy them outright, they bartered with other products.  Just a thought.  They are awful purdy.

Maybe the klipsch museum would be interested in owning them.  That was a special order and there cannot be very many of them on planet earth.  I have a pair of Khorns in their museum.  Klipsch did not buy them outright, they bartered with other products.  Just a thought.  They are awful purdy.

I very much doubt this with the current ownership, but you could ask Jim Hunter?

I own the #1 and #2 cabinets of the TSCM ever produced and made an offer to give them to Hunter for the Museum if they would replace them with another TSCM. I also offered up my two fully restored EV 15W-KIs for cost and Hunter said there is no budget for it.

Hunter has moved back to Hope and is charged with getting the museum and History in order and then he is going to retire.

Roger

• Like 2

Those are really groovy baby...I dig em' a lot!   B)

I too, had flashbacks to the 70's.  Rock on! 

+++

I have to admit they're rare.  In the 3 or so years I've been haunting this location I've never seen a wood finish like that before.  Seller says "These really belong in a museum not in a home."  With the starting bid at $4600 I agree.

And for that reason, I'm out. 

I want these for my museum !

• Like 4

Those are really groovy baby...I dig em' a lot!   B)

I too, had flashbacks to the 70's.  Rock on! 

+++

I have to admit they're rare.  In the 3 or so years I've been haunting this location I've never seen a wood finish like that before.  Seller says "These really belong in a museum not in a home."  With the starting bid at $4600 I agree.

And for that reason, I'm out. 

I want these for my museum !

I look at it like this;

You can spend $12,000 for a new set of Klipschorns that anybody could own or spend $4,500 on a one of a kind, as I don't think you will ever see another set in this good of a shape.

Greg 928 GTS would charge you a lot more than this to revenuer yours and yours still wouldn't be orriginals, these are!

I say if you love that wood pattern then jump on them! And that's my opinion! :)

Roger

• Like 1