$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

All I have to say is if anyone in this thread takes the cake, they have to cough up 50K each to all posters in this thread.....AND buy each poster a set of Jubs  :)

I would be happy to, of course but we would also need the info for where you and the wife went on vacation. If I remember it looked great and would make a great place for a big "meeting" for friends to just celebrate, i would love to do that also, guess I should have bought a ticket. :mellow:  

Pfff. The heck with that. With the kind of coin our new member winner is sporting, we just move on down the drive and buy Kenny Chesney's new digs.   He's small time compared to weight we're toting. 

MOstExpensive.jpg

• Like 2

The Big Drawing is tonight.  It's just like waiting for Christmas so we can open presents.  :)

+++

The first thing I'm going to buy is the Star Wars The Force Awakens, on Blu-ray.

BEFORE it's released.

Money talks.  :D

• Like 1

Anecdotally, I've never known anyone who won more than a few bucks on any lottery and I'm 50.

Funny you say this.  I had a good friend when I lived in Indianapolis.  His mother (in St. Louis if I recall) always bought him lottery tickets of some form or another.

Well....it turns out that he (she?) finally won!  Turns out, it was the lowest payout in their history....and he got something like $50 (I have no idea to be honest)

His mother persisted in buying the lottery tickets for him and.....he actually won AGAIN!!!

Set another low record and he got less the second time he won than the first.

Me???

Do the typical, pay any debts off...  maybe upgrade my 2005 car to something more contemporary.

Then, I'd drive to Hope and have lunch with Roy.

You know it has to be i my cards.  Yesterday at work, my wife called and asked me to buy a ticket (we don't buy lottery tickets but hey...  this one is worthy of our effort, right?)

So I go buy a ticket....she calls again.  Seems there is a stray dog on our front steps.  He's maybe 5 months old, scrawny and unkept looking....but, he's bleeding out of his mouth (everywhere he walks he's just drooling blood)

It was 7:30 when I got home, too late to take him to our vet.  I didn't want to take a stray dog to the emergency vet as I've been there and know that's going to be way expensive.  Dog looks stable, he can wait until morning.

This morning, I walk him, he goes potty.  Get in car, drive to vet.  Agree to leave him there (he's there now as I type).  They asked if he had a name?

I said nope....but, I bought $20 worth of lottery tickets last night.  If we win, we'll keep him and name him Lucky!

• Like 7

When I was in high-school, one of the ultra eliteist, goddess cheerleaders' father won a million. Other than that, about 30-years ago my father won $7k. He used it to build an enclosed porch on the back of the house and (because the kitchen was now so dark) put in two sky lights. One in the kitchen and one in the bathroom.

Edited by Mighty Favog
  • Like 3

"Sales grow as Powerball jackpot soars to $900 million"

I'll wager a Billion by Draw time, no problem, America is stupid nuts for a chance, and the threat of a Billion will bring the Billion in.

I wouldn't be surprised if multiple people hit it. I mean think about it. How many possible combination of numbers could draw and how many people have those numbers?

Im thinking Bruce All Mighty, when everybody whens the lotery.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I wouldn't be surprised if multiple people hit it. I mean think about it. How many possible combination of numbers could draw and how many people have those numbers?

Just my luck....having to share the goods with a couple of greedy people.....   :ph34r:  

• Like 7

"Sales grow as Powerball jackpot soars to $900 million"

I'll wager a Billion by Draw time, no problem, America is stupid nuts for a chance, and the threat of a Billion will bring the Billion in.

I'll chance $5 for a life of misery, trouble and resentment....who wouldn't? 

Im going to be Invoicing you for that Negitive thought(s) :D

• Like 3

The $165 million Megamillions was won last night.  Good thing I didn't play.

Nothing to do tonight but sit by the computer, commiserate with my Klipsch buddies and wait for my now 900 million dollar ship to come in. 

• Like 1