Happy New Year!

CECAA850

HNY from WVU 80   :emotion-19:

+++

I've got extra energy tonight for some reason, so I'm moving furniture around to optimize the living room in anticipation of doing some Khorn mods and testing in a couple of weeks. 

Also setting up a 2.1 in the computer room for some testing.

I'm living the dream.  :cool:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I've got extra energy tonight for some reason, so I'm moving furniture around to optimize the living room in anticipation of doing some Khorn mods and testing in a couple of weeks. 

Done.

Also setting up a 2.1 in the computer room for some testing.

I'm off to a great 2017.  The 2.1 is set up as a 2.0 and so far everything is working.

I set it up in troubleshooting mode because I was having some problems with the 1990's Technics receiver that's been on the shelf for a couple of years.  I could get sound from the tuner but the RCA connectors weren't connecting with any sources.

I don't know why it didn't work before, the same reason why I don't know why it's working now.  I didn't do anything to fix it, it just works.

I'm going to run it through the sub's high level inputs to get a 2.1 system.  The sub will take whatever signal it wants from the 10" Paradigm sub then pass the HF to the speakers, a pair of DIY 30 wpc Overnight Sensations.  I've never run a sub that way before.

When done it should make a nice nearfield setup for someone, probably my son shown in my avatar for his gaming computer.

• Like 1