What I Got Today!

Brac

When I was home Memorial weekend I picked up a Panasonic TC-p50S60 plasma TV. It was delivered a day after I left to go back to work in Chicago area. I have no idea what it looks like. All the reviews I read says it the best bang for the buck. When I went to Best Buy to look at it, it was the worst looking tv in the store. LOL. Bought it anyway. Everyone I talk to says it looks great. Maybe I will get to go home in the near future and have a look at it. Sorry I have no pictures.

woohoo, it arrived in time for the holidays! a very nice little speaker system. very flexible with bluetooth connectivity.. nice tonal quality and gets plenty loud without distortion. Klipsch has a winner here!

kmc3-1.jpg

kmc3-2.jpg

Nice indeed! [Y]

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a Marantz CD5004 CD player (refurb) from Accessories4less last Friday, and it arrived yesterday. I've been watching it for awhile, first they had them for $249, then $229, and when I saw the price drop to $199, I decided it was time to pull the trigger...

For 2 bills, it is a very nice looking and sounding unit. For anyone looking for a quality "budget" CD player, this one comes with my highest recommendation, and it would be very hard to beat for the money (IMHO)... [Y]

...To celebrate making it to the half century mark

I decided to do what I like best for the day, starting with a 262 mile motorcycle ride, a little over 200 of it was through some beautiful countryside, and mountains of Pennsylvania, on old Rt. 15... I saw some old landmarks I have not seen in over 20 years, and it was a wonderful trip down memory lane... [Y]

Then, I stopped for pizza at my favorite pizza shop in the world in my hometown of Corning, NY... [pi]

http://feistyfoodie.com/2011/06/06/aniellos-pizzeria-corning-new-york/

After that, I went home where I had a few close friends over for a couple beers... They have since left, so now, I'm going to listen to some tunes (and drink a few more beers)... All in all, it was a great 50th birthday!!

Here are some photos I took on my ride today:

photo 7-17-2013006_zpsfb365cde.jpg

photo 7-17-2013007_zpscf0949cb.jpg

photo 7-17-2013010_zps7d47778e.jpg

photo 7-17-2013011_zpsc09a1721.jpg

photo 7-17-2013012_zpsf7ca4ab3.jpg

photo 7-17-2013013_zps429e080d.jpg

This is so cool, it's an actual front end from a '58 Caddy... [H][Y]

photo 7-17-2013014_zps36e52050.jpg

photo 7-17-2013015_zpsd29ec7f1.jpg

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!