What I Got Today!

Brac

4 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

A new woofer! Cool!

Stray woofer.

I have a dominant woofer (that only barks when real danger is here) and won't play well with others.  The one in the pic only has temporary quarters. She shows real promise of being a very good and loyal dog who only wants to own one good human.   

• Like 3

c339f8f6cb8c871c1014088b4342a814.jpg

Got this back a couple of months ago actually.....had some tweaks done to it. Got it paired up with a restored Model 3600 preamp and it's a great combo. I've always admired the warm, rich sound that early-mid 70s Marantz have but these units that have been fixed up maintain that classic Marantz sound and deliver clean, crisp fidelity that I've never heard from Marantz before.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, SWL said:

c339f8f6cb8c871c1014088b4342a814.jpg

Got this back a couple of months ago actually.....had some tweaks done to it. Got it paired up with a restored Model 3600 preamp and it's a great combo. I've always admired the warm, rich sound that early-mid 70s Marantz have but these units that have been fixed up maintain that classic Marantz sound and deliver clean, crisp fidelity that I've never heard from Marantz before.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I missed one of those earlier this week. I really want to experience a few preamps and amps like that to see / hear what else is out there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

dbx x-over just arrived at the shop.....can't wait to get home....

JBL's are waiting.....

MKP :-)

IMG_20161012_134254-1.jpg

Does this unit have time delay also ????  I been looking into the time delay thing.  How much is one of these babies?

32 minutes ago, ricktate said:

Does this unit have time delay also ????  I been looking into the time delay thing.  How much is one of these babies?

Not sure about the time delay.... Got my bud coming over to show me all what it can do. I don't know "Jack" about active x-overs. This is the unit he has and he tells me it can do a lot for the money. He is a dbx dealer and he told me Amazon has them cheaper than he can buy one for now at his dealer price.

The cost me $308 with free shipping...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Not sure about the time delay.... Got my bud coming over to show me all what it can do. I don't know "Jack" about active x-overs. This is the unit he has and he tells me it can do a lot for the money. He is a dbx dealer and he told me Amazon has them cheaper than he can buy one for now at his dealer price.

The cost me $308 with free shipping...

Is there a model number?

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!