Over 5000 Posts

JJkizak

On 12/23/2018 at 7:18 PM, JJkizak said:

Do we get a free Klipsch hat or something when we reach 5000 posts?

JJK

Here's your prize for hitting the 5k mark.... and it's a biggie..... FRONT ROW seating to this fine Barbra Streisand concert.

• Haha 1

=== well, shitt. I’ve been posting at a feverish pace with an eye toward a nice new toaster. Whatta’ we say at 7500 a toaster oven?

Been here since 2004 but the toaster at the end of the rainbow 🌈 is a relatively new concept so I was judicious with posting, filtering out all but the most relevant —

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Deang said:

The forum was started in 1999. I joined in 2000. Anyone left that’s been here for almost 20 years? 

I have no idea if anyone is still here, March will be 16 years for me, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2018 at 8:32 PM, Deang said:

The forum was started in 1999. I joined in 2000. Anyone left that’s been here for almost 20 years? 

@pzannucci joined 6/11/1999.   I know of no earlier join date, but they could be out there.

I joined 3/1/2002

Michael Colter @colterphoto1 joined 11/6/2002

There are several moderately active members from the early years, but not a lot.