Kim Jong-Un - Dead or Alive?

sputnik

He never missed a shot with a camera. He gone.  Im pretty sure China will be gunning for a say where they go from here on all aspects or make a true powerplay.    S Korea too jittery to say anything but, " Kim is fine, all is well down here."

So Kobe passes.

Corona shows up canceling the entire schedule of the earth.

Now the leader of NK is all but confirmed gone

Whats next?

43 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Whats next?

i don’t ever ask that question anymore. years ago (before the cell phone driving laws) i was on the phone while driving home from a horrible day of work. I mentioned to my brother all the things that had went wrong that day and then i said, “What’s next?”  Not more than 30 seconds later, i’m getting pulled over in my own driveway, cop said i had ran a stop sign right in front of my house. One of those cases in a residential area, no other cars around, and i came to a “rolling stop.”  Actually, the only car in the area was the city’s revenue generator hiding in an alley waiting for someone to not stop completely.  I should have known better because i’d watch them hide them before.