Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

2 hours ago, Deang said:

That video is excellent, did you even watch it?

The short version is that CO2 absorbs long wave radiation (heat). What humans have been contributing isn't part of the normal carbon flux cycle -- the rest gets trapped in the atmosphere and absorbed by the oceans. Overall global temperatures will continue to increase while the CO2 in salt water turns to carbonic acid. There is a long list of problems caused by both of these, including feedback loops. 

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Try UAH and NASA from Huntsville. Much of the serious study is done here just south of me.

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/blogs/climateqa/category/global-warming-myths/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Try UAH and NASA from Huntsville. Much of the serious study is done here just south of me.

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/blogs/climateqa/category/global-warming-myths/

I know the site.

I don't see how that particular myth correlates to your assertion that "CO2 is not a problem" -- and looking at your complete statement in your original post leads me to believe that you haven't spent any time on that site at all!

22 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Who is the idiot in power again?

Governors and state officials did the shutting down and incarceration of innocent people!

They are still doing it.

Can't blame the wrong ones for what they did not do!

It's not a federal issue, Now whoever told anyone to listen to fauchi shouldn't have!

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Where's the chart that highlights how the testing numbers have increased coinciding with that rise?

As my teachers would say---that sounds like a very good research project for you.  But then again, unlike some whiners, I was educated instead of indoctrinated.  Present company excluded of course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

As my teachers would say---that sounds like a very good research project for you.

I saw it once, don't need to persuade anybody....

Got the respirator and wore it.

Washed my hands `till they cracked.

I think looking out for number one isn't selfish when an attempt has been made already!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Where's the chart that highlights how the testing numbers have increased coinciding with that rise?

So, you think people without symptoms are running out and getting diagnostic testing? Why would they do that? 

As for antibody testing, only people with money are doing it, since it’s not covered by insurance. 

“The numbers are only going up because of testing” is BS. The numbers are going up because everything is opening back up.

• Like 1

No. Not at all Dean

Just think the obvious, that with the dramatic increase in tests available and tests performed that the cases will definitely rise.

That makes sense to me also, and I hope that no more of us would catch it than the one I heard about a while back that overcame it. Hope all is well in that case still.

Stay Well.

• Like 2

There is more testing and more being tested positive. Some with symptoms, asymptomatic.

All I know is , it is going up again, and it is anybody's guess where it will be by end of summer. It would

behoove folk to keep their guard up, while others are going out.

Someone is testing positive, don't let it be you.

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic