Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?

kevinmi

8 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

CDC admits the vaccine kills some people (though they aren't for sure why and don't fully concede causation).  Same with other serious side effects, such as clots and heart issues.  The numbers reported are, of course, very small.  But the same is true for the underlying illness.  

I have a hard time sitting there submitting to an injection when, right before they push the plunger, they say, "Now, this could possibly kill you or damage your heart."  What am I supposed to do?  "Duh... Ok..."  

There's a small chance Covid could kill me or mess me up good.  I'm not going to stand in line to get purposefully infected.  

There's a small chance the vaccine could also kill me or mess me up good.  Likewise, I'm not running to stand in line to see if it does.

FDA has only approved these for emergency use.  I don't even want any of the drugs they've approved for everyday use, let alone ones they limit to emergencies.  There is no available data concerning long-term effects.

Jeff, I applaud you for stating your feelings and I am surprised your post was not deleted for presenting a view which is not mainstream.

This video explains how mRNA vaccines work and I have read multiple studies which support the mechanism presented and the resulting vascular damage.  

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uD98ksu0PzQg/

And we know that FDA approval means nothing!

Maynard

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

Jeff, I applaud you for stating your feelings and I am surprised your post was not deleted for presenting a view which is not mainstream.

This video explains how mRNA vaccines work and I have read multiple studies which support the mechanism presented and the resulting vascular damage.  

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uD98ksu0PzQg/

And we know that FDA approval means nothing!

Maynard

Hey, Maynard.  Think about it from this perspective:  I haven't followed it closely, but it's common knowledge there was an unexpected clotting issue with the AZ vaccine.   Nobody disputes it; the proponents just shuck off the risk as being very low. 

In any event, this knowledge was acquired only after they injected many people.  Because they have not conducted controlled trials as is done in the ordinary course of medicine approval, the people are the guinea pigs.  What else will they learn as time goes on and more people are dosed 2nd, 3rd and 4th times, etc.?  Will the data be more complete, painting a different picture?

If you are okay with that and want to accept the risk, no problem.  It's your body.  All I ask you respect my choice about my body in similar fashion.  I'm not trying to silence anyone who suggests it should be taken, nor do I pin nasty labels on them or cop a bad attitude against them.  Name-calling and silencing people is no way to share knowledge or compassion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Same with the J&J vaccine.  Listen to how surprised and disappointed the medical community is to find this out after giving the vaccine to so many people.  They didn't say, "We knew this before we started giving it.  It's been studied for years." 

What else will they find out?

When 2 or 3 people die from eating tainted ice cream or lettuce, they pull the products from the market immediately.  Not so with the vaccines.

What passes for logic these days. :blink:

3 people (.0000214%) have died from clotting after the J&J injection from 14,000,000 shots. 628,000 people (1.6657%) have died from Covid-19 out of 37,700,000 cases. That's simplified but further examination won't change the truth.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Same with the J&J vaccine.  Listen to how surprised and disappointed the medical community is to find this out after giving the vaccine to so many people.  They didn't say, "We knew this before we started giving it.  It's been studied for years." 

What else will they find out?

When 2 or 3 people die from eating tainted ice cream or lettuce, they pull the products from the market immediately.  Not so with the vaccines.

And here is the disclosure Pfizer made to Japan’s ministry of health.  Scroll down to the section in English on organ distribution which reveals how we have been told lies about the vaccine remaining in the injection site:

https://trialsitenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Pfizer-report_Japanese-government.pdf

In case, you didn’t see it, look at the thread I started on patents and download the links before they are deleted.  You will be shocked what the patents say.

Maynard

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, geezin' said:

3 people (.0000214%) have died from clotting after the J&J injection from 14,000,000 shots. 628,000 people (1.6657%) have died from Covid-19 out of 37,700,000 cases. That's simplified but further examination won't change the truth.

"What passes for logic these days. :blink:"

You see what I mean, folks?  This is not conducive to spreading knowledge or compassion.  

In any cases, "what passes for logic" must admit the logic is limited due to limited availability of data, including data concerning long-term effects.  "What passes for logic" was unknown when they released the vaccines without sufficient appreciation of the risk of clots in the first place.

It turns out "what passes for logic" is merely a backhanded attempt to discredit valid opinions held by people with rights (to be let alone).

As has already happened, you might find "further examination" will reveal the truth.

• Like 1

Back in 1984 I drove to North Ohio to ultimately visit my Grandfather.  While making that trip, I also visited some friends.  One was a gal that I'd met in college (gone out with a few times).  When I was in her hometown (Huron), we went out to dinner with her family.

It was a dark, cold winter night.  Roads were iced or maybe a bit slushy.  Her father was driving.  I was in front passenger seat and the gals (Trudy and her mother) were in the back seat.  Frankly, I was a bit self conscious of this as I preferred her mother to be up front with Dad and myself in the back seat.  None the less, I deferred to their situation...and I suppose I was the guest.

Going down the highway we passed a tractor/trailer.  Probably 30 seconds after passing it we hit a slick spot in the road and began to fishtail a bit.  He "saved" us from a wreck however the car was essentially at a dead stop (from the perspective of going down the road) BUT was slowly rolling across the highway.  

Meaning, we were in the left lane, perpendicular to the road, slowly rolling towards the right side shoulder.

It was then that I remember thinking "Hmmm....didn't we just pass a Semi??  Where is.... "  and then I looked out my front passenger window to see the Semi coming straight at us for a square broadside hit.

In the instant that I saw that, I recognized the likely peril of the situation and I only had one thought in my head.

"So "this" is what it's going to feel like to be hit by a Semi"

Then WHAM it hit us.  Suddenly I realize that I'm not dead.  The car was spinning out of control heading towards the ditch.  Happy as a lark that I wasn't dead, I recall turning around (WHILE we were careening across the road doing 360's) asking the girls in the back if everyone was ok.

We hadn't even come to a stop yet....  then it settled down and we stopped in the ditch.

"Mom" had a broken ankle (or wrist?) and as I recall, perhaps a cracked rib.  Everyone else was pretty much unscathed.  (I was totally fine).  I think "Dad" had a scratch on his forehead.  Trudy was also 100% fine.  The car was bent at a near 90 degree angle at the door pillar, perfectly between 'mom" and myself.

The Semi's corner of his bumper hit the pillar right between "Mom" and myself.  Missing us totally from a square broadside hit.  Also, the very thing that helped cause the wreck (ice) was what helped us spin away, deflecting some of the energy (or so I feel)

Point being....  we can go in a moments notice with it being totally out of our control.  Am I on borrowed time?  Am I lucky?  I shrug my shoulders.

Regarding Covid....  one way or another, one day or another we're all going to walk the walk to the light however we might define it for ourselves.

Life is a bit like a roller coaster.....  we can get so caught up in the ups/downs & curves that all the sudden it's over and we forgot to appreciate some of the thrills along the way for all the screaming & drama we were enjoying.

I'm on an immune supressant.  My wife spends enough worry for the both of us so I don't worry about this stuff.  You can be as careful as possible and still get snake bit by covid or a Semi.

When we (myself, wife, her sister & brother) got our shots, what was interesting is the three of them felt lousy the day after (JNJ single dose).  My wife worried that I'd be wiped out since I'm on the suppressant.....  and of all of us, I felt nothing at all, had a full day the day after I got stabbed.

Perhaps I keep my head buried in the sand but there are too many things to worry about....to worry about too many things.  Enjoy the ride.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

"What passes for logic these days. :blink:"

You see what I mean, folks?  This is not conducive to spreading knowledge or compassion.  

In any cases, "what passes for logic" must admit the logic is limited due to limited availability of data, including data concerning long-term effects.  "What passes for logic" was unknown when they released the vaccines without sufficient appreciation of the risk of clots in the first place.

It turns out "what passes for logic" is merely a backhanded attempt to discredit valid opinions held by people with rights (to be let alone).

As has already happened, you might find "further examination" will reveal the truth.

Unfortunately truth has become subjective these days. Thankfully there was no internet in 1796.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, geezin' said:

might want to check the math on those numbers...  628,000/37,700,000 is not 1.6657..  its 0.0166578. 

another number to consider that the media never mentions...  628k deaths, divide by the US population of ~330,000,000 = .0190303.  those are extremely low death rates per population or per cases.  comparable to yearly car accidents deaths or serious injury requiring hospitalization. 

personally i have not got the vax, mostly due to what jeff mentions in that its not tested long term, what happens in 2,3,5+ years when cases of other diseases jump like cancer, alzheimers etc etc?  all for a virus that kills mostly elderly or people with other medical issues & the factual numbers are far less than 1%.  dont get me wrong, i realize it can be a serious issue & i do take precautions to avoid crowds, social distance & try to stay healthy etc, but for the vast majority of people this isnt as big of a deal as its been made out to be.  

sorry if some of that is off topic & is simplified but numbers dont lie.  just replying to the above allowed posts.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

might want to check the math on those numbers...  628,000/37,700,000 is not 1.6657..  its 0.0166578. 

Even the CDC estimates that only about 1 in 4 cases are reported, so your 37M denominator gets 4x larger.  And the numerator, "628K deaths with covid" can be debated as to why it's way too high.

• Like 1

Just now, pbphoto said:

Even the CDC estimates that only about 1 in 4 cases are reported, so your 37M denominator gets 4x larger.  And the numerator, "628K deaths with covid" can be debated as to why it's way too high.

good point, so the numbers are even lower in both scenarios you mention.... & yes, deaths with covid vs from covid are a big difference. 

• Like 1

Long term effects of Polio vaccine. Polio eradicated in the USA. Rare worldwide. Side effects of smallpox vaccine. Smallpox considered eradicated worldwide.

We disagree. Good luck.

Buy the ticket......take the ride.

HST

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, geezin' said:

Long term effects of Polio vaccine. Polio eradicated in the USA. Rare worldwide. Side effects of smallpox vaccine. Smallpox considered eradicated worldwide.

We disagree. Good luck.

Buy the ticket......take the ride.

HST

Risk from smallpox or polio = HUGE for all cohorts.  risk from smallpox or polio vaccine = small.

Risk from covid = depends on if your are old or fat.  risk from covid shot = small but could be higher than the risk from the virus for your cohort.

Everyone must do their own risk/reward analysis.

Polio and smallpox have no animal reservoirs and can be eliminated from the planet by a vaccine.

Covid has animal reservoirs and will never be eliminated from the planet no matter how many boosters you take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

I'm on an immune supressant.  My wife spends enough worry for the both of us so I don't worry about this stuff.  You can be as careful as possible and still get snake bit by covid or a Semi.

When we (myself, wife, her sister & brother) got our shots, what was interesting is the three of them felt lousy the day after (JNJ single dose).  My wife worried that I'd be wiped out since I'm on the suppressant.....  and of all of us, I felt nothing at all, had a full day the day after I got stabbed.

Perhaps I keep my head buried in the sand but there are too many things to worry about....to worry about too many things.  Enjoy the ride.

To worry about too many things.

AMEN to that. I watch people fooled into constant mind numbing fear over all this with statistically far less than 1% chance of death and that mainly restricted to those with poor lifestyle choices made with regards to diet and exercise and voluntary exposure to things like cigarette smoke. I go on my way and frankly around here no one much worries. Went to the hospital for my three month bladder cancer checkup and the mask police were no longer there to forbid maskless entrance to the hospital, just a polite sign asking you to wear a mask. Sure young people could get this but my daughter when in her 20's got Pneumonia that almost killed her and was hospitalized for two weeks over it. I also know how extremely rare that was and is and would not think of telling young or healthy people to hide from living over her experience.

Now if these same fearful people had paid attention to diet and excercise and smoking they would not have to be so worried but somehow that is not relevant. Comorbidities the key ingredient to the vast majority of deaths.

Looking for average age of deaths from wuhan flu today the first one I come across is one from England where the age is 83 for deaths. Also in England the average life expectancy is 81.52 years of age. If this whole thing bothers you than get your shots and wear your masks, or two or three of them and since they are effective, right, don't worry about others and what they do because you are protected. If you do not think those things will protect you from potential exposure then what was the purpose of even doing it? I won't mention that the CDC is already calling for booster shots though.

If you think you are at risk stay at home and avoid exposure but don't tell others they must since you have the power to keep yourself safe from people who don't quite see things your way and don't live in fear. Today with Amazon you can choose to never leave your house at all if you wish so there is no excuse for leaving and exposing yourself.

OK time to go outside and enjoy life on the farm and in the speaker lab and later do some shopping. Amish country nearby and fresh goodies are calling and so is Krogers. I might be dead from covid in a month but in life I am most certainly going to become dead from something and I am not going to ruin the time I have left with daily and constant fear.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pbphoto said:

plus the death rates could have been  double or triple the numbers had the vaccines not been so effective -

• Like 1

Just give me the damn “Predator” mask already...

A little button for extra oxygen when I’m fatigued. Anti fog lens. Thermal imaging and night vision. Maybe another button for a shot of nitrous oxide (no smoking sign flashes) when I turn on the news...

34 minutes ago, RandyH said:

plus the death rates could have been  double or triple the numbers had the vaccines not been so effective -

I do think the shots have helped their original intended cohorts - the olds and the fats - but not to the level you think.  Wonder if they have any data on this?  It would be hard to determine because so many things changed by the time the shots came out - the frail "dry-tinder" population had already been wiped out, covid was weakening, doctors were learning, medical treatments were improving... It's a good question.

• Like 1

I literally flip-flopped several times on the final decision to take the shot of my choice.

I believe myself to be a very healthy specimen.

I also believe I had Covid just before Christmas 2019. I NEVER take a day off work for illness but I recall thinking if I wasn't off for holidays at the end of the week it was going to be a personal first. I was more drained than I had ever felt. Within a matter of days it was gone and the holidays were here.

In the end, in my heart of hearts, I do not for a moment believe we have seen the end of diseases like Covid. And their progressively worse variants.

I also think the mRNA approach is the answer.

A little adjustment to the recipe at each stage of mutation. 

I have never taken a flu shot, but I may reconsider this in the future too.

Having said that, it is curious how "the flu" was all but non-existent last year. Something worked there.

I have heard that the future flu and COVID will be combined as one shot.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

• Like 1