Jump to content

Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?


kevinmi

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NBPK402 said:

I have heard that the future flu and COVID will be combined as one shot.
 

Yes I've thought this for a while now too.  [Deleated off topic]

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pbphoto said:

 

Well it might be more readily available for me in México and no waiting for the vaccine.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
5 hours ago, tube fanatic said:


And here is the disclosure Pfizer made to Japan’s ministry of health.  Scroll down to the section in English on organ distribution which reveals how we have been told lies about the vaccine remaining in the injection site:

 

https://trialsitenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Pfizer-report_Japanese-government.pdf

 

In case, you didn’t see it, look at the thread I started on patents and download the links before they are deleted.  You will be shocked what the patents say.


Maynard

Well unfortunately it looks as though this last remaining Covid thread is going to go away like the other one. It stayed pretty much on topic, have you gotten the vaccine, if so are you worried about side effects?

 

Now we are back into the stuff seen on the anti-vaxx/conspiracy sites. Oh my gosh, the answer was in the patents all along. That was in all of the videos deleated by social media/video platforms as quackery.

 

You now have a variant with an R Naught over 4 (that's the same as polio), some say as high as 7.  Kids are now getting sick and dying. Thus, it is legal for universities and businesses to mandate vaccinations. You will continue to see more and more court approved mandates, and more and more restrictions. Just as I said you would about 20 posts ago.

 

The death rate in US is currently under 2%. That may change quickly.

 

This is currently an epidemic for the unvaccinated. 

 

If the off topic stuff continues we will simpy just lock it. We will leave it up, so in 5 years we can all look back and laugh - either as an example of how crazy people were to listen to mainstream medicine and their doctors, or how crazy they were to get medical health/vaccination advice on an audio Forum.

 

P.S. Right behind Delta is Lambda, a 6% death rate, an R Naught they estimate could be twice that of Delta. Antibodies from a exposure to a previous variant have almost zero impact on it, the current vaccinations are less effective but appear to drastically reduce the chance of severe illness or death. 

 

If Lambda becomes the dominate strain in the US and has an R0 of 14, and a death rate of 6% despite all therapuitics, this discussion will all be academic.  


 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, pbphoto said:

I do think the shots have helped their original intended cohorts - the olds and the fats - but not to the level you think.  Wonder if they have any data on this?  It would be hard to determine because so many things changed by the time the shots came out - the frail "dry-tinder" population had already been wiped out, covid was weakening, doctors were learning, medical treatments were improving... It's a good question.

Yes they have data on that.  They even have the data on people with no comorbidity who have died or got seriously ill. Vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. 

 

I will make a deal with you, you get me the numbers on how many in US are above the age you consider to be "old" and the percentage of people in the US who are medically obese and I will get you the exact numbers from the Dean of the National Institute for Tropical Medicine in Houston (the numbers are different for each variant). I will also get you the unvaccinated vs. Vaccinated numbers of deaths and serious illness on Delta varrient for July, and August, by age, gender and co-morbidity.

 

I assume you consider serious illness (a few days in hospital, or longer) to be a risk worth avoiding by vaccination, not just death. If you only consider death to be worth the risk to avoid by taking the vaccination, the numbers won't be of any use to you. The 90+ effectiveness of the vaccines are based on death AND serious illness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Now we are back into the stuff seen on the anti-vaxx/conspiracy sites. Oh my gosh, the answer was in the patents all along. That was in all of the videos deleated by social media/video platforms as quackery.

 

.  


 

 

 


Travis, if you get the chance, PM or email me with your reasoning that the patents enumerated in the video have anything to do with anti-vaxx beliefs or conspiracy theories.  What social media sites say is quackery means nothing, and YouTube would have deleted the video if it was not valid.  Fuellmich, the attorney, appears to be highly respected as well.  The patents cited are pure science and were granted to our own government agencies, Fauci, Baric, Moderna, et al.  

 

Maynard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2021 at 7:52 PM, SWL said:

My concern is mainly about years from now. At this point I don't think anyone has that answer but it's got to be in the back of everyone's mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 

There may not be years from now if you don't get vaccinated. Think of the harm you might do to others if you are asymptomatic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Yes they have data on that.  They even have the data on people with no comorbidity who have died or got seriously ill. Vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. 

 

I will make a deal with you, you get me the numbers on how many in US are above the age you consider to be "old" and the percentage of people in the US who are medically obese and I will get you the exact numbers from the Dean of the National Institute for Tropical Medicine in Houston (the numbers are different for each variant). I will also get you the unvaccinated vs. Vaccinated numbers of deaths and serious illness on Delta varrient for July, and August, by age, gender and co-morbidity.

 

I assume you consider serious illness (a few days in hospital, or longer) to be a risk worth avoiding by vaccination, not just death. If you only consider death to be worth the risk to avoid by taking the vaccination, the numbers won't be of any use to you. The 90+ effectiveness of the vaccines are based on death AND serious illness.

Thanks.  I remember you saying over a year ago in another thread that, by doing simple math, we should be around 4+M deaths by now.  Thankfully we are nowhere near that by anyone's count.  If your friend has the data comparing mortality rates and ICU admissions for age 65-70+, with and without co-morbidities, and with and without the shot, for all of Texas (not just Houston), that would show how effective the shot has been for its intended cohorts.  I think it would at least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RickD said:

There may not be years from now if you don't get vaccinated. Think of the harm you might do to others if you are asymptomatic.

The idea that the unvaccinated are hurting others is false, sorry.  The covid shot is a symptom reducer - it doesn't prevent you from carrying it, spreading it, or catching it.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pbphoto said:

The idea that the unvaccinated are hurting others is false, sorry.  The covid shot is a symptom reducer - it doesn't prevent you from carrying it, spreading it, or catching it.

Over 90% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated.  Almost all ICU beds are taken by unvaccinated. The shot is not a symptom reducer, it's purpose is to cause your body to produce antibodies against covid. It is true that you can still catch covid after being vaccinated but you chances of hospitalization or death are almost nil. The main side effect I got from the vaccine is peace of mind.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RickD said:

Over 90% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated.  Almost all ICU beds are taken by unvaccinated. The shot is not a symptom reducer, it's purpose is to cause your body to produce antibodies against covid. It is true that you can still catch covid after being vaccinated but you chances of hospitalization or death are almost nil. The main side effect I got from the vaccine is peace of mind.

Correct - It's a symptom reducer for the at-risk populations.  Highly recommended for them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RickD said:

Over 90% of people hospitalized are unvaccinated.  Almost all ICU beds are taken by unvaccinated. The shot is not a symptom reducer, it's purpose is to cause your body to produce antibodies against covid. It is true that you can still catch covid after being vaccinated but you chances of hospitalization or death are almost nil. The main side effect I got from the vaccine is peace of mind.

In that case, you can get the shot and stop worrying.  Why keep after everyone else?  What's with the Big Brother thing?  Live and let die.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, RandyH said:

"Covid is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

 

Isn't that a good thing?  It used to be a pandemic for everyone.

 

Now, you can get your shot and leave fools to their own demise.  It's survival of the fittest.  Natural population control. (sarcasm)

 

The fact that the vaccine has already been so effective is every reason NOT to force people to take it.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Well unfortunately it looks as though this last remaining Covid thread is going to go away like the other one. It stayed pretty much on topic, have you gotten the vaccine, if so are you worried about side effects?

 

Now we are back into the stuff seen on the anti-vaxx/conspiracy sites. Oh my gosh, the answer was in the patents all along. That was in all of the videos deleated by social media/video platforms as quackery.

 

You now have a variant with an R Naught over 4 (that's the same as polio), some say as high as 7.  Kids are now getting sick and dying. Thus, it is legal for universities and businesses to mandate vaccinations. You will continue to see more and more court approved mandates, and more and more restrictions. Just as I said you would about 20 posts ago.

 

The death rate in US is currently under 2%. That may change quickly.

 

This is currently an epidemic for the unvaccinated. 

 

If the off topic stuff continues we will simpy just lock it. We will leave it up, so in 5 years we can all look back and laugh - either as an example of how crazy people were to listen to mainstream medicine and their doctors, or how crazy they were to get medical health/vaccination advice on an audio Forum.

 

P.S. Right behind Delta is Lambda, a 6% death rate, an R Naught they estimate could be twice that of Delta. Antibodies from a exposure to a previous variant have almost zero impact on it, the current vaccinations are less effective but appear to drastically reduce the chance of severe illness or death. 

 

If Lambda becomes the dominate strain in the US and has an R0 of 14, and a death rate of 6% despite all therapuitics, this discussion will all be academic.  


 

 

 

 

Lambda is news to me.  Since you mentioned a 6% death rate, I looked it up.  It's actually 1/10 of that - or 0.6% (actually a smidge less).  The hardest hit country for it is Peru.

 

Despite such a high death rate, the CDC says the Lambda variant is "of interest" and not "of concern."

 

Factors affecting the high death rate in Peru include those associated with the country's poverty - including lack of hospitals and supplies, crowding and the inability of people to stay home without working (I assume no stimulus).

 

"Chickenpox (varicella-zoster virus) has an R-naught between 9 and 12 (most estimates start at 10) making it likely to be significantly more contagious than COVID-19 and the variants we have currently detected."  Source

 

I am not a die-hard anti-vaxxer, but I am not one to get flu shots, either.  If the chit really hits the fan around here, I might be convinced.  It will take nature - and not argument - to convince me.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“ Lamba variant is of interest and not of concern”. Correct me if I’m wrong but the same was said as Covid was introduced to the US in its early stages. And I believe by Dr. Fauci. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jeff Matthews said:

In that case, you can get the shot and stop worrying.  Why keep after everyone else?  What's with the Big Brother thing?  Live and let die.

What about the medical staff and the people they leave behind? Is it fair to them?  The hospital beds they occupy could be put to better use. I've read that some hospitals are considering turning away the unvaccinated. They should. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, richieb said:

I’ve read insurance companies will not be as “generous” with COVID Delta patients hospitalization costs if they elected against the vaccine. 

I doubt the government will stand for that.  Remember, emergency rooms are paid by government when insurance coverage is not available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...