Subs for La Scala's?

beaufleuve

Well, there we go.  It's official.  It's also official I didn't hit the lottery.  Since there's a song for every occasion I'll just exit stage right and leave this one from Nils Lofgren.  "45 years, and just another guy in the band."  

😢  😭   :)

• Like 1

52966094127_ff8c849594_k.jpg

I am getting tired of Slumming with an array of REL 15 inchers... let's open up the order process asap, even if this never makes it into full production (for whatever reason).

It would be kind of cool to have a non-plate amp option for external amplification purposes.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 10:55 AM, babadono said:

OK these guys are 'experts' and don't know a KHorn when they see one? More like doofuses.

They should be politicians, with their ability to spend a long time talking without saying anything, or conveying any useful information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Islander said:

They should be politicians, with their ability to spend a long time talking without saying anything, or conveying any useful information.

Lol, Speaking of which, when are you going to write a novel...

• Haha 1

• Moderators

You don't need to wait until Spring to find out everything you want to know about the Heritage Subwoofers, @Chief bonehead and the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be doing a Subfest (A Chief Bonehead Class) on November 10th in the lab and Museum facilities in Hope. More information will be posted in the Museum Section of the Forum in the next couple of days. 

Save that date, and stay tuned. 

Travis

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Travis In Austin said:

You don't need to wait until Spring to find out everything you want to know about the Heritage Subwoofers, @Chief bonehead and the Klipsch Museum of Audio History will be doing a Subfest (A Chief Bonehead Class) on November 10th in the lab and Museum facilities in Hope. More information will be posted in the Museum Section of the Forum in the next couple of days. 

Save that date, and stay tuned. 

Travis

Yes!  Glad I suggested it to @Chief bonehead.  Save me a spot.  🙂 

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Fido said:

will I be able to fit the Heritage Suubwoofers for my Forte IVs in my living room? I can't wait to hear a horn Sub!!!!!

I heard the largest of the 3 sizes comes with a shoehorn.

There is a regular, large, and extra large. Not sure of the official designations. 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2023 at 5:19 PM, Travis In Austin said:

I heard the largest of the 3 sizes comes with a shoehorn.

There is a regular, large, and extra large. Not sure of the official designations. 

Well, if they follow the typical Heritage size of being less than 24" or so in depth, in order to fit behind movie screens, nobody will have the excuse that "I'd buy one, but it wouldn't fit through the door!"

• Like 3

On 8/16/2023 at 9:23 AM, billybob said:

Lol, Speaking of which, when are you going to write a novel...

Maybe I'll start with a short story or a novella.  A Boy And His Dog was just a novella, but a decent movie was made from it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1